Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2020 Draft Positioning Thread: We're #2!

GhostofSparta

1 minute ago, BleedBNG said:

Might have been Tua if the unfortunate didn't happen. But I'm not sure about Burrows or Herbert. What do you think? (I have no idea)

I mean, either of burrows or Herbert have to be better than what we currently have. Still lots of time this season to change my opinion on that though. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, either of burrows or Herbert have to be better than what we currently have. Still lots of time this season to change my opinion on that though. 

Well there is no question I don't need to (or want to) see anymore of Keenum and McCoy. I thought early in the game Haskins was off target most of the time with the short passes. Like way off. I was thinking let him just throw long ones for awhile, but our receivers (except McLauren) are meh. He seemed more of a play maker in the 4th, but that was all just garbage time. It's hard for me at this point to tell anything except I would like us still to get a DE that could put a lot of pressure on QB's. Still gonna be awhile to get any good defensive secondary set up, so the pressure will help if Haskins improves in the remaining 6 games.

14 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Herbert might be better than Haskins, but I don't spend a top 5 pick on him, personally. Maybe I could change my mind at some point, but I just dont see it with Herbert at this point.

Burrow, no question I take. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Let's not forget about Jalen Hurts.  I'm not sure where his stock will end up but hes the wildcard QB in this year's draft. I know before the season most were projecting him in the mid rounds but after the season hes having that has to change.  I know after the season and combine we'll have a better idea. I really wish we had a 2nd this year instead of trading it away because this is the year a Hurts type player will fall to the 2nd.

2 hours ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Let's not forget about Jalen Hurts.  I'm not sure where his stock will end up but hes the wildcard QB in this year's draft. I know before the season most were projecting him in the mid rounds but after the season hes having that has to change.  I know after the season and combine we'll have a better idea. I really wish we had a 2nd this year instead of trading it away because this is the year a Hurts type player will fall to the 2nd.

I don' think so. I think he might be a guy you take a flyer on in the 3rd and hope you can develop him into a poor man's Lamar Jackson.

10 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Remember, it doesn't matter if the Bengals beat us out. They're going for either Burrows or Herbert. We just have to beat out the Giants and the Dolphins to get Chase.

I think the Dolphins will go QB as well. 

HTTR 

10 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think the only danger game left is next week versus the Lions without Stafford.  

The Lions scored 27 points v's the Cowpats yesterday, they will score at least the same against our Redskins in my opinion. 

HTTR 

45 minutes ago, carex said:

I hate when people get so focused in on someone like this thing with Chase

I would like to think that most of us aren't obsessed with Chase, as much as we are with him being on the board at our spot. We need draft capital. TE, OT, OG, WR, etc. and we don't have a 2nd rounder. It would great to pick up a bunch of early picks and get a talent infusion.

Archived