Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disciplined, commitment to the run football back in DC and it works! Who knew?

Gibbs Hog Heaven

You guys all have lost it. :ols: 

@86 Snyder, you had every right to be annoyed at @Gibbs Hog Heaven for insinuating some level of racism on your end, but it would’ve ironed itself out naturally (which it did). No one necessarily broke any rules since accusing someone wrongly on something isn’t automatically a violation unless it escalated throughout the board and turned into a trolling situation. 

I think that's enough talk about it on this thread. 

Let’s just move on from that everyone. That’s a Mod directive, not a suggestion. :) 

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I love this season 

This season sucks. 1-9 isn’t fun. Know what is? Winning. But we won’t have that for ohhh i dont know, 10 years maybe? Cause **** us. 

Ugh. why can’t we have nice things? Whattttt did we do 😂😂😂😂😂 

i blame one of you guys. That’s right......i said it 😂 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Someone didn’t get my joke :P no **** it’s dan. It’s called a JOKE 😂

You're really not that clever. No offense. 😀

Pretend that you have something to learn cause there are people on this board that saw this coming from the second Dan force jammed the Haskins pick. 

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This season sucks. 1-9 isn’t fun. Know what is? Winning. But we won’t have that for ohhh i dont know, 10 years maybe?

Don't worry man. Season is almost over and that can't mean anything other than 7-8 consecutive months of pure unadulterated Winning off the field!!!

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That’s it. Line up. I’m gonna fight every one of you guys. Who wants to be first?

See? I found this post to be funny, and not at all serious, just as my “i blame one of you guys” comment was not at all serious either 😂 it wasn’t me trying to be “clever”, it was me trying to add humor to a crappy season 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

Don't worry man. Season is almost over and that can't mean anything other than 7-8 consecutive months of pure unadulterated Winning off the field!!!

That’s a positive :D plus once the season is over, we won’t ever have to hear the name “Greg Manusky” ever again. And hopefully not the words “Bruce Allen” either (but I’m not holding my breathe on that one) 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This season sucks. 1-9 isn’t fun. Know what is? Winning. But we won’t have that for ohhh i dont know, 10 years maybe? Cause **** us. 

Ugh. why can’t we have nice things? Whattttt did we do 😂😂😂😂😂 

i blame one of you guys. That’s right......i said it 😂 

Damn kids. It ain't our fault. 

I like it cause theres no hope. I feel like the emperor telling luke to feel the hate flow through him. 

It's great. I've never experienced wanting my team to lose. I was always an annoying homer.

I'm free now!

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Damn kids. It ain't our fault. 

I like it cause theres no hope. I feel like the emperor telling luke to feel the hate flow through him. 

It's great. I've never experienced wanting my team to lose. I was always an annoying homer.

I'm free now!

My dude said, "Get that staff away from me!"

726160001_source(4).gif.6f0bad37204062c74925f30a12bcc0e8.gif

Somebody grab him and put him back in the Re-Education Program.

7 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Yeah, this thread is golden.  I fully expect to revisit it weekly for the lolz.

Well considering how awful we looked against the Jets, and precedent games lately.

We'll have to admit that beating those Dolphins was a real team effort and that our guys overachieved.

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

The way I see it is rock bottom like this is the only shot at two things

Getting this guy

and maybe getting rid of this guy.

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 7.06.57 AM.png

20 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The way I see it is rock bottom like this is the only shot at two things

Getting this guy

and maybe getting rid of this guy.

You want to replace Bruce with Joel Klatt? I mean...I guess I am down...at least he wants to draft Chase Young!  🤪

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

After waking to a highly amusing PM from a gutless lil so-and-so who shall remain nameless, if you think I'm all those things, you won't want to address me ever again on the boards will you?

Remember to keep it that that way. Appreciated ta. 

Hail. 

Whoever sent this PM to GHH, please PM me too. I don't agree with some of GHH's recent takes, but I'd like to discuss the rationale behind your personal message and get an understanding for your knowledge of the game. You clearly have a skillset I don't and I am always needing to learn more about the game. I look forward to your keen insights. They must be through the roof given a personal attacking nature in a PM to a member for having a different point of view than yours.

I look forward to our conversation.

Archived