Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

36 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Im sorry, I was told Rivera was a terrible hire and a disaster? Is that not true? 

Depends on who your favorite player is. :ols:

He’s had some questionable decisions but when you hear stuff like Terry said it’s probably best to overlook that stuff as long as the buy in is that strong.

53 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Terry going out of his way to talk positively about Allen and Rivera, speaks volumes for those willing to hear it.

Or hes just trying to hide the fact that coach is so in over his head that no one believes in him and everyone is actually confused and now everyone knows it thanks to this Haskins debacle everyone knows terry is really Snyders guy and thus cannot be to do anything but score TDs and tow the company line so obviously that means he has to support Ron he even said in a 1999 interview that Robert Griffin was the best QB hes ever played with and you know he said that only because he is black and Griffin is sorta black because thats a smart argument to make and again Synders boy so you already know hes compromised i could go on but im sure you get my point by now 

just asking questions.PNG

34 minutes ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

Cowboys are done, I think they tank for draft.

Haskins would help lol

Ok ill go 

If Haskins went to Dallas, and we have so many Haskins fans, would they then become Dallas fans? Or cheering for Haskins to play well but for him to lose still? (For the record, aside from one or two here, I’m not really talking about the people here. There are people in the Facebook group saying Kyle Allen is garbage after yesterday’s game... I mean, he’s not a world beater, but after yesterday I’m not sure that’s a hill I die on...)

🧐

Also, @Llevron, I read that post in one breath and really fast. I’m not sure if that was the intention but if it was it was poetry.

45 minutes ago, KDawg said:

🧐

Also, @Llevron, I read that post in one breath and really fast. I’m not sure if that was the intention but if it was it was poetry.

Indeed. It is nice to have my genius recognized. I must say, however, that it takes a level of sophistication to even recognize my mastery and you should be honored for that ability. 

👏

Terrific. Just terrific. 

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

There are people in the Facebook group saying Kyle Allen is garbage after yesterday’s game... I mean, he’s not a world beater, but after yesterday I’m not sure that’s a hill I die on...)

There are people on Twitter who are worse:

3 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

There are people on Twitter who are worse:

I understood this crap during the RG3/Kirk saga, not that I agreed with it - but I could wrap my head around it, because Robert had that 2012 season.

With Dwyane though, I cannot for the life of me grasp the depths of ignorance for which this garbage comes from.  

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I understood this crap during the RG3/Kirk saga, not that I agreed with it - but I could wrap my head around it, because Robert had that 2012 season.

With Dwyane though, I cannot for the life of me grasp the depths of ignorance for which this garbage comes from.  

I think I get it actually,  but its sorta fragmented... Like if I spaced out, and reached for all the sharp floaty pieces and put them together, I can sorta see it. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think I get it actually,  but its sorta fragmented... Like if I spaced out, and reached for all the sharp floaty pieces and put them together, I can sorta see it. 

No matter how you slice it - it just doesn't add up for me.  Terry is clearly one of, if not the best, players on this team.  A player that unless something catastrophic occurs is in line to get a big payday when that 2nd contract comes up, either in Washington or in Free Agency.  He has absolutely no reason to 'shuck and jive' for this organization.  

Rivera isn't a perfect coach, he will make mistakes just like anyone else.  But when I dived into him before the hire and after, just about everything pointed out to: integrity, character, leadership.  Leader of men.

Gibbs wasn't the best strategist during his 2nd run.   But he was still high integrity, big time leader.  Rivera to me is cut from that same cloth.  So bringing this to Haskins.  Yeah Rivera wasn't the best politician as to explaining his decision.  But I got no doubt it wasn't just some willy nilly benching based on no good reason.  Rivera is fixated on players intangibles and how they fit the culture.  So players that don't fit that culture I gather don't do well with him.   Rivera's reputation for integrity is borderline infalliable.  

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

So bringing this to Haskins.  Yeah Rivera wasn't the best politician as to explaining his decision.  But I got no doubt it wasn't just some willy nilly benching based on no good reason.  Rivera is fixated on players intangibles and culture.  So players that don't fit that culture I gather don't do well with him.   Haskins reputation for integrity is borderline infalliable.  

It's interesting to see how Dallas is imploding with player leaks anonymously calling out their coaches, yet there was none of that here when Rivera benched Haskins.  That's pretty telling.  

Archived