Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

No but they are bragging about the Smith comeback story. What's the difference. He played like poop, but now he's going to be taking about it all week. They interviewed his wife. 

Haskins had his first 300 yard game. It's an exciting moment. He scored a td its s moment. 

Fans think because they're miserable, that nobody else should find reasons to smile. 

You're right totally the same thing...good call...

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

Please draft a ****ing oline then start talking about QB progression and PFF bull**** numbers. Mark Rypien sucked ass and got benched until he played behind....you guessed it...a god damn oline......so sick of this **** year after year. 

I’m with you. I don’t think our QB is on the roster, but I don’t think the QB will be on the roster next year either if we don’t fix our line 

Just now, pico926 said:

Great response. The picture gig is getting old old timer. 

I Care Bill Murray GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Sarcasm right?

No, he's serious. I am thoroughly enjoying the gymnastics going on in here. Simone Biles ain't got **** on some of these posters.

2 minutes ago, pico926 said:

Blah blah blah. 2 years, rain. Stop making excuses. Ron made the call. It is what it is. One of the worst offensive performances in club history. Maybe he should have made Dwayne #2 if he wanted to send a message. Alex @ #2 with no live fire experience in 600 days is inexcusable. But keep making excuses for  the call.

Haskins wasn’t going to play today regardless if he was 2 or 3. Or 4.

3 minutes ago, pico926 said:

Blah blah blah. 2 years, rain. Stop making excuses. Ron made the call. It is what it is. One of the worst offensive performances in club history. Maybe he should have made Dwayne #2 if he wanted to send a message. Alex @ #2 with no live fire experience in 600 days is inexcusable. But keep making excuses for  the call.

I was going to give you all a break and go to bed, but if you insist.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

You don’t see the difference in a guy who almost had his leg amputated talking about his road back and the happiness to get back on the field versus a guy who played meh at best and may have been bragging to people about his “fantastic” performance?

I’m honestly asking.

So what are the bylaws on when a player is allowed to celebrate? Was that signed by the NFLPA? Does my agent need to run it by the team and the officials first? Is there a fine if I'm smiling too much? 

This is rediculous. Find a reason to be happy. 

4 minutes ago, pico926 said:

Seems like you forgot about Haskins very serious and real stomach flu

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

So what are the bylaws on when a player is allowed to celebrate? Was that signed by the NFLPA? Does my agent need to run it by the team and the officials first? Is there a fine if I'm smiling too much? 

So... you don’t see the difference?

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

It’s not the fans dictating this, it’s the locker room and coaches who allegedly didn’t like his personal stat celebration after getting whooped. Talk to them about it.

But yeah fans also don’t like when players yuk it up about their personal stats or celebrate after a bad loss, no matter how much things have objectively changed in the FA era. Doesn’t matter in this case because it’s not fans in the locker room, of course. 

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

6008D641-9F7E-4D8E-B533-5A2884BF6DF1.gif.cf4cd4d0732ff91b029cba2438e4735c.gif

What’s true is Ron made the call before Dwayne was sick. He looks a lot better if they have to elevate Alex last minute due to sickness. What’s proven true was that it was a poor coaching decision. Stats and scoreboard don’t lie.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

It’s not the fans dictating this, it’s the locker room and coaches who allegedly didn’t like his personal stat celebration after getting whooped. Talk to them about it.

But yeah fans also don’t like when players yuk it up about their personal stats or celebrate after a bad loss, no matter how much things have objectively changed in the FA era. Doesn’t matter in this case because it’s not fans in the locker room, of course. 

Fans also don't like to watch historically bad offensive performances under the guise of team harmony.

If this was a possibility from the outset of the season, Ron needed to have a better plan B than Kyle Allen. 

I want no parts of Ron showing Carolina how wrong they were for firing him, by him repeating the same **** that got him fired in the first place.

15 minutes ago, megared said:

Well, 300 yards after today is looking more like a damn miracle.  That's like three times the offense we had today.  

300 yards and 1 TD is not looking like a miracle.

Kyle Allen scored a TD in 1 quarter of play. 

The standards around here are too low because we've been watching this team too long. 

Archived