Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

Kirk was a good Redskin!

He definitely was, I’m just kind of glad we didn’t get locked in to a long term deal. Minny fans hate that contract. I just had flashbacks when he threw that ridiculous pick. He can be so good at times then make those plays.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

1) I wouldn't expect to see a ton of improvement after 4 games in a new system.

2) He did play better against Baltimore than he did the week before, so yes.

You're right he was bad rather than ****ing terrible. Baby steps.

(and then bragged about a 300 yard effort despite getting blown out, but that's probably slander.)

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

We haven't seen anything like that for Haskins

Maybe because he doesn't deserve it?

Maybe go back and stop reading only things you want to read and look at Rivera's comments before the season.

Maybe look at objective analysis of Haskins performances.

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

(and then bragged about a 300 yard effort despite getting blown out, but that's probably slander.)

Well, 300 yards after today is looking more like a damn miracle.  That's like three times the offense we had today.  

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I recall him and Terry joking on the sidelines during the end of the Ravens game with a couple other players.  Smiling and laughing.  I wonder why no one got on Terry about that...

This is what teammates do, talk crap to each other and mess around.  We have no idea what the context was of his "bragging".  This may be the stupidest narrative used to excuse his benching, and that's saying a lot.

Just now, megared said:

Well, 300 yards after today is looking more like a damn miracle.  That's like three times the offense we had today.  

With a QB that hadn't thrown a pass in 2 years in driving rain...totally the same thing. But whatever.

Today was ****. It doesn't exonerate Haskins.

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I didn’t hear him brag about it so 50/50 that it is slander. No one is bragging about the yards thrown today in a blowout loss. Trust and believe that.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

I recall him and Terry joking on the sidelines during the Ravens game.  I wonder why no one got on Terry about that...

This is what teammates do, talk crap to each other and mess around.  We have no idea what the context was of his "bragging".  This may be the stupidest narrative used to excuse his benching, and that's saying a lot.

Probably because Terry has played much better. But I didn’t see Terry involved in laughing (I’m not claiming it didn’t happen, I’m just saying I didn’t see it). That would have been frustrating to see. 

I didn’t see Haskins doing it either, though.

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

I can only imagine what Haskins would have done differently when monsoon came in.

Nothing. He was sent home and wouldn’t have played. And no, before people get upset, this isn’t a joke. 

Haskins wasn’t playing today regardless.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Probably because Terry has played much better. But I didn’t see Terry involved in laughing (I’m not claiming it didn’t happen, I’m just saying I didn’t see it). That would have been frustrating to see. 

I didn’t see Haskins doing it either, though.

Yeah, it was towards the end of the game, when it was clear we were going to lose.  I was honestly expecting for it to be blown up and made into a thing, but I guess too much other stuff overshadowed it.

1 minute ago, pico926 said:

I didn’t hear him brag about it so 50/50 that it is slander. No one is bragging about the yards thrown today in a blowout loss. Trust and believe that.

No but they are bragging about the Smith comeback story. What's the difference. He played like poop, but now he's going to be taking about it all week. They interviewed his wife. 

Haskins had his first 300 yard game. It's an exciting moment. He scored a td its s moment. 

Fans think because they're miserable, that nobody else should find reasons to smile. 

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

With a QB that hadn't thrown a pass in 2 years in driving rain...totally the same thing. But whatever.

Today was ****. It doesn't exonerate Haskins.

Blah blah blah. 2 years, rain. Stop making excuses. Ron made the call. It is what it is. One of the worst offensive performances in club history. Maybe he should have made Dwayne #2 if he wanted to send a message. Alex @ #2 with no live fire experience in 600 days is inexcusable. But keep making excuses for  the call.

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

No but they are bragging about the Smith comeback story. What's the difference. He played like poop, but now he's going to be taking about it all week. They interviewed his wife. 

Haskins had his first 300 yard game. It's an exciting moment. He scored a td its s moment. 

Fans think because they're miserable, that nobody else should find reasons to smile. 

You don’t see the difference in a guy who almost had his leg amputated talking about his road back and the happiness to get back on the field versus a guy who played meh at best and may have been bragging to people about his “fantastic” performance?

I’m honestly asking.

Archived