Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

15 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

That whole crew should be fired.  They missed 3 pass interferences, fumble TD, and took a good TD away.  All of them should be gone tonight.  If this were playoffs I’d threatened with legal action if I were the Patriots. 

The refs were awful in that game, that undeniable. But legal action because of some bad calls? Come on. 

42 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

The refs were awful in that game, that undeniable. But legal action because of some bad calls? Come on. 

Hell yeah.  That’s money I lose with playoff games (Home games if I’m the high seed).  It’s one thing to have a bad call but a series of terrible calls that cost me my season. I’d threaten legal action until the rules are changed for the refs so there’s accountability.  The free ride of getting away with this needs to stop. I’d love to see how you’d be if the Redskins got their home field advantage and #1 seed done in at home like that.  Our fans would go nuclear. 

Doesn't the NHL have something where like New York can call into an NHL game after any play to tell them to take another look at it and make changes?

The NFL should do something like that.  Like when there is OBVIOUSLY wrong ****, it shouldn't change the outcome of games because refs missing it and a team being out of challenges.  It ruins the game.  

And blowing the whistle dead after that fumble was ridiculous.  That is the kind of play you let go and then the auto-review on turnovers would sort it out.  

Just horrible officiating all around in the NFL now a days.

44 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’d love to see how you’d be if the Redskins got their home field advantage and #1 seed done in at home like that.  Our fans would go nuclear. 

You've found the one benefit of having Doofus Dan Snyder as our teams owner.

We don't ever have to worry about that happening to us.

Just think we lost to the Eagles at home.

8 minutes ago, purbeast said:

NFCE is such trash.  This game is going to be over at like 1am at this rate.

Booger: "NFCE has never had a division winner with a non-winning record"

NFCE: "Hold my beer..."

You guys had a good team in 2015 that won the East,

Archived