Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Anyone else see those two cowboys players celebrating right next to a clearly injured opponent?

Ā 

Yup. I was like what the ****... then I realized them are the cowpukes players.Ā 

Good. The Bears get the TD. That should quite down the cowgirls.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

That's cool Jaylon Smith. There's a dude lying on the ground writhing in pain 5 yards behind you, but go ahead a do a dance with your buddy right in front of him.

They were probably just doing a dance to celebrate the incompletion and didnā€™t notice a bears player was down.Ā 

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

Ā 

Yup. I was like what the ****... then I realized them are the cowpukes players.Ā 

Good. The Bears get the TD. That should quite down the cowgirls.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If it makes you feel better, they're freaking out on the Cowboys message board about how badly they suck.

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So....does anyone want to win the NFC East? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ geeze this is just stupidĀ 

Ā 

Yes. Skins goes from being 3-9 to winning the division and Callahan is the coach next year with Bruce still in the FO...lol

Ā 

btw, the Giants are officially eliminated.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The NFCE is a national laughingstock.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Iā€™llĀ actively rootĀ against the skins if it means Bruce gets fired :)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I dont care who the GM, Coach or anyone else is as long as we win. If Bruce can win double digits than fine. Problem is he cant. And we know that.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I dont care who the GM, Coach or anyone else is as long as we win. If Bruce can win double digits than fine. Problem is he cant. And we know that.

Hence why I said Iā€™ll root against the skins if it gets Bruce fired šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø You think i dont know that he cantĀ get double digit win seasons?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

14 minutes ago, zskins said:

Ā 

Yes. Skins goes from being 3-9 to winning the division and Callahan is the coach next year with Bruce still in the FO...lol

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 weeks ago they were 1-9.

Ā 

If they win the division that is definitely a first.

Ā 

Carolina did it a couple years ago from 3-9 to 7-9.

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Another 3 and out. Ā Love watching Dallas go down. Ā  Days are numbered for the Ginger clapper.Ā 

We shouldn't be rooting for his replacement.

Archived