Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You get that game or just seeing highlights?

Looking at the scores on a website. I'd love to have that as an extra game to watch besides the Ravens and 49ers.

Speaking of which, this is way closer than I expected. The rain is doing favors for the 49ers, Lamar just had a bad fumble in 49ers territory.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Redskins fans that chose to watch the ravens game:

Please report back to your battle stations.  The redskins have over 200 yards rushing and the lead.

This is not a drill.

This just pisses me off. The season is lost. I don’t take any happiness in this 

the dolphins are on the verge of winning which means we have the 2nd pick and are a game out of the first pick. And we screwed ourselves 

Even when they win, they disappoint me 

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the dolphins are on the verge of winning which means we have the 2nd pick and are a game out of the first pick. And we screwed ourselves 

I feel where you coming from, but if I had a choice at a chance at a top pick and a game like this to calm down the Haskins bust talk, I'll take the latter.

I'm more concerned about what this means for Allen and Callahan then our draft slot.  The absolute fear is they lose and come back, entirely possible, which would make draft slot moot.

45 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Much like the Lions last week, how disappointing/disappointed are the Panthers?  They can't beat a 2-9 Redskins team with a rookie QB and a 14 point lead?  They are down at the goal line at the end of the game with a chance to tie it and they can't punch it in?  It's not just the Redskins that suck.

Completely off topic, but seeing Florio on tv just reminds me what an insufferable douche he is. Not just because of his clear bias against our team, and not just because he calls us “Washington” while still having our team name posted on the front of his web site, but mainly because his hot takes are such opinionated ignorant drivel it’s hard to take PFT seriously. For someone so educated, you’d think he’d get the difference between reporting and opining. He’s everything wrong with news packed up in one little corner of the internet.

LOL patriots fans are spoiled as ****. They’re 10-1. Yet EVERY patriots fan is commenting on their teams twitter account during tonight’s game saying **** like “sign AB or you don’t care about winning” or “we suck”. LOLOL I’ve been replying to these morons saying “you’re literally 10-1, stop whining” 😂😂😂😂😂

Half of me says that the Patriots dynasty is just about over, and that this season is Brady's last.

The other half of me says that if the Patriots lose this one by more than 2 scores, this is rock bottom and they're going to go kick themselves into gear and make a deep run in the playoffs.

33 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just a reminder that the Bears traded up to draft Trubisky at #2 with Mahomes and Watson on the board.

They aren’t even the most disrespected top QBs.  Mahomes and Watson went 10 and 12, that’s higher than these:

Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round back in 2000.

Drew Brees 2001 32nd overall.
Aaron Rodgers drafted 24th overall in 2005.  Our good friend Alex Smith was drafted #1.

Russel Wilson 2012 75th pick.  Redskins traded a million draft picks for RG3 that year.   

Scouting QBs is apparently about as reliable as palm reading.

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Wilson just shot himself on the foot... turns the ball over while trying to swat away which ends up in the defenders hand instead...lol

That was a shockingly stupid play from a QB that doesn’t make many of those.  Made for great TV though.

Archived