Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

That 4th down play has about the most blatant face mask you can have on the QB and it was flat missed.

Amazing

21 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I'm pretty sure that this is almost a meaningless game for the Patriots.

Except for the 2 seed but they should be winning the division regardless.

They will win the division with a win next week against Miami. 

But they lock up the #2 and a bye with 2 wins.  I am not sure if they they lose today and win next week what happens with the seeding but it probably brings another team into the mix 

——- 

Buffalo is going to score too quickly and Brady is going to make them pay for that lapse in judgement.

22 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

I'm pretty sure that this is almost a meaningless game for the Patriots.

Except for the 2 seed but they should be winning the division regardless.

Here’s another question i had, if both the patriots and bills end the season with the same record, who wins the division? (Meaning the bills win this game and beat the jets, the patriots lose this and beat the dolphins). They’d split their season series, so then it goes to division record, right? 

I havent looked but i assume the patriots have the better division record? 

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That 4th down play has about the most blatant face mask you can have on the QB and it was flat missed.

Amazing

I noticed that too. Wow 

11 straight division wins and 17 out of 19, 13 conference Championship visits, 9 wins, 6 Super Bowl Championships in 9 tries.

And they might add one more this year.

I think that if Dallas was in the process of doing all that I would have given up on the NFL a long time ago.

6 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

11 straight division wins and 17 out of 19, 12 conference Championship visits, 8 wins, 6 Super Bowl Championships in 8 tries.

And they might add one more this year.

I think that if Dallas was in the process of doing all that I would have given up on the NFL a long time ago.

I was just thinking the Browns got rid of Bill. The person who fired him must feel real stupid for the last 11 years and through out their SB runs. 

Ditto on the cowpukes. 

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Except the Browns never really fired him. They just stopped being the Browns after his last season coaching and became the Ravens who hired a different coach.

Hilariously, they won a SB a few years later.

True. Fired in the technical sense that they didn't take him with them. 

Playoffs teams are almost set.  Only thing left to decide in the NFC is the NFC East and the playoff seeding. Only left to decide in the AFC is he 6th wild card and playoff seeding.

I'll rank the playoff participants:

AFC

Baltimore, New England, Kansas City and Houston are the division winners. Buffalo is a wild card.  Only thing left is whether Pittsburgh or Tennessee gets in.

1.  Baltimore - Clearly the best team in the AFC and NFL.  Most likely Superbowl winner.

2. New England - They aren't the same this year. Still, you can never count out a Bellicheck/Brady team. They could beat Baltimore but it would be close, if they did.

3. Kansas City- You can't count out a team with Patrick Mahomes but Andy Reid sucks in the playoffs usually.

4. Houston- Deshawn is tough to beat but I just don't see them going far.

5. Buffalo- They are probably one and done again but they will put up a fight against Kansas City or Houston- whichever team they play.

6. Tennessee a tough remaining schedule and Pittsburgh is on their 3rd string QB, which could make winning 2 tough.  If Tennessee makes it, they could possibly win on the road at Kansas City or Houston.  Pittsburgh makes, they will be one and done.  

NFC  

New Orleans is the only division winner so far. Seattle, San Francisco, Minnesota and Green Bay are also in.  The NFC East comes down to today's Eagles-Boys game. 

1. Seattle- I think the Seahawks ends up with home field and they will be tough to beat there.

2. New Orleans- A close 2nd is New Orleans.  I think New Orleans can be beat in the playoffs.

3. Green Bay- They could make it to the NFC championship game but they aren't beating anyone if they have to go on the road for that.

4. San Francisco- I think Jimmy disappoints in his first playoff appearance.

5. Minnesota-  Kirk is going to be one and done and he could be riding a 2 game losing streak into the playoffs.

6. Philadelphia-  If Philly gets in, it's because they won their last 2 games.  I think they could upset one of the better teams in the wild card round.  Dallas gets in, by winning today.  If they do get in, I think they get promptly beat.

Right now, I sense a Baltimore-Seattle superbowl with Baltimore winning their 3rd title.

Archived