Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Because Dallas is the biggest draw in the NFL, and it’s a meaningful game for them.  

Also, they had to flex both Eagles and Cowboys games so they were at the same time.

Whether it's meaningful is actually contingent on Philly losing. If Philly wins, it's a meaningless game for them.

Plus, there's other games at that time slot that are more meaningful.

Anyhow I'm not complaining. I'm glad I get to watch. Just thought this was a perfect example of the excessive favor they get.

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Whether it's meaningful is actually contingent on Philly losing. If Philly wins, it's a meaningless game for them.

Plus, there's other games at that time slot that are more meaningful.

Anyhow I'm not complaining. I'm glad I get to watch. Just thought this was a perfect example of the excessive favor they get.

I think the choice for the national game was eagles vs Giants or Sallas vs Washington, and there’s no question which game would draw more eyeballs.  

——-/

God I want the Dolphins to beat the Patriots. 

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The Chiefs just took a knee. 

Chiefs are the #2 seed.  

Pats are 3.  

Pats not only have to play on wild card weekend, they will have to go to the Chiefs if they win.  

I can't count the Pats out yet, but if things go the way the playoffs are supposed to, they'd have to go thru KC AND Baltimore to get back to the SB. That's a tough road.

Archived