Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

LOL so the uncle or father of a guy i used to go to college with, he’s trying to tell me that Eli Manning beat Peyton Manning in one of his (Eli’s) two Super Bowls, in 2006. 

Problem with that is that the 2006 season super bowl was bears vs colts. 

He is still convinced about the **** he’s spewing..... it must hurt to be this moronic 😂😂😂😂

EDIT: after he told me i should be the one to “look it up”, he finally did look it up and admitted he was wrong. Yeah, don’t argue with me about football facts😂😂😂😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Watching NFL game day and Michael Irvin says Cowboys needs more than just a coach. They need someone who can get the players going and motivate them. Irvin was asked if he knew anyone like that. The whole panel looked at him and said....hmmmm...

Could you image Irvin as the HC for the Cowboys? 🤣😂🤣

This rule to allow pass interference challenges is the dumbest rule change in a long time. And that's saying something because there have been a bunch of dumb rules. Because of the subjectivity of pass interference, it becomes just an emotional challenge. I hear Pat Macafee describe it perfectly this week. A close or missed PI happens and the fans boo and the coaches throw the flag just to appease the fans, but they know it won't be overturned. I think coaches do it to appease players as well. This rule should just simply not exist. 

Edited by Redskin4ever
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

What did I miss? Did they miss the FG?

Too far a kick. They punted. 

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Oh. I started a playoff gameday thread. But if yall would rather post here just let that one die.

I can just change the thread title and continue here. Guess that could be an option as well. 

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Too far a kick. They punted. 

I can just change the thread title and continue here. Guess that could be an option as well. 

Yep. All good. I just posted in the other one to let that thread die.

Murphy with a huge play already. Who besides me thought he was going to Buffalo to die a miserable football death? Last laugh is on him. Like always when it comes to the Skins and ex players.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1

I'll let you guys decide where to post. I'm going to warm up the Xbox. I (randomly) picked the Bills, but I wanted a good game...now I'm rooting for the Texans to do something. Anyways, not the most exciting of games so far.

Just now, Simmsy said:

I'll let you guys decide where to post. I'm going to warm up the Xbox. I (randomly) picked the Bills, but I wanted a good game...now I'm rooting for the Texans to do something. Anyways, not the most exciting of games so far.

Post here...

Damn Allen trying to over run yourself and causing a fumble instead. By the way who are you guys rooting for in this one?

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Post here...

Damn Allen trying to over run yourself and causing a fumble instead. By the way who are you guys rooting for in this one?

Bills, cause my good friend from college is a bills fan. Plus i like the story of the bills season so far. And it would be nice to see them advance while patriots (hopefully) lose tonight 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Bills, cause my good friend from college is a bills fan. Plus i like the story of the bills season so far. And it would be nice to see them advance while patriots (hopefully) lose tonight 

Bills for me too. I use to live in WY so rooting for Allen tonight. :)