Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

The House should put a pin on wrapping up Impeachment hearings.

Observing:  

The headline says "hid Ukraine meetings".  

The article says (paraphrasing) "was planning on traveling to Ukraine, realized the Dems would find out if he did, so arranged a phone call instead."  

No Ukraine meeting actually took place.  (At least, it doesn't mention one.)  

37 minutes ago, Larry said:

Observing:  

The headline says "hid Ukraine meetings".  

The article says (paraphrasing) "was planning on traveling to Ukraine, realized the Dems would find out if he did, so arranged a phone call instead."  

No Ukraine meeting actually took place.  (At least, it doesn't mention one.)  

Yea, I'm confused. Is the above referring to a different visit? Because it's already been noted that Nunes went to Ukraine and spent a ****ton of money: $60k for 4 people.

10 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yea, I'm confused. Is the above referring to a different visit? Because it's already been noted that Nunes went to Ukraine and spent a ****ton of money: $60k for 4 people.

The article says he made a trip to Vienna to meet Ukrainians about digging up dirt on Biden.  

(BTW, isn't soliciting campaign assistance from a foreign entity illegal?)

Edit:  

I'll also say:  I think a case could be made that Congress has the authority to impeach one of it's members.  The Constitution gives Congress the power to impeach, to determine it's own membership, and to set it's own rules.  

So that email dump from Friday basically showed that Yavonavitch's firing was purely political because she was seen as a road block in the Ukraine-Biden Investigation deal, but the kicker was they hadn't even thought of coming up with any fake-legitimate reasoning at the time and were frantic and scurrying after they got caught to retroactively destroy her character.

Swell bunch of guys. 

since he's such a player in  this mess, i'd like to find the fun clip i recently saw of rick perry, who as with so many other now-cultists previous to trump winning, had other thoughts about the orange sack of faithless feckless feces that gopers---esp. that vermin-rich contingent of trump-worshipping morality-optional evang "christians" like perry---put in the oval office

in the clip he gives his fellow magical-thinking maladjusted idiots a warning to not be seduced by "false prophets" and their false promises, and then there was more bibly stuff warnings of the same form that i can't recall but you get the pic

perry doing what they all did before don got the nom...saying what they really thought about him as an actual person......the obvious wholesale blatant sell-out and 1000% commitment to lies and hypocrisy in our politics, to depth, width, and degree, that i see in the ENTIRE elected gop and their base is game-changing imv

projection has long been one of the staples of trumpworld, and their now common bleats that "the left is the enemy of democracy" stands as one of the best  examples

10 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

ummm, Mr Ghoul, I'm no law expert, but i think in order to "continue" something, you have to start.  Amiright?

So far I havent seen one piece of evidence.  Mr Ghoul, would you be so kind as to show me one piece of evidence of criminality by the Bidens?   If not, i'm just gonna sit over here and assume you got taken as an easy mark by a couple of scoundrels with an axe to grind you gullible pile of trash.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Not a good sign when it comes to Rudy’s being prosecuted as well.  Seems SDNY is catching and killing investigations maybe.  Kind of suspected as much.

Randi Rhodes brought this up a couple months ago, and she had a few examples. They're escaping my memory right now, probably on her website. 

16 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Randi Rhodes brought this up a couple months ago, and she had a few examples. They're escaping my memory right now, probably on her website. 

There's a woman in politics named Randi rhodes?

I wonder if it's a tribute, highly doubt it's a coincidence.

Archived