Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

In short, I think you got plenty of clay to work with coupled with a player who plays with the right attitude IMO.  

Among the 2nd tier types I'd take Niang and Cleveland over Wilson both of whom are more polished.  But I'd easily take Wilson over the next tier of tackles: Peart, Bartch, Wanogho, etc 

I really have to disagree with the consistency of his block sustain.  I think he's actually pretty dodgy and doesn't sustain blocks at the level you'd expect for an NFL track prospect with his pedigree.  I think he has inconsistent balance and lazy hands and feet, and it makes too many times where he's leaning and got his hands dropped at the point of contact and it puts him behind in the rep.  And I also didn't like how often I saw him get fitted in the run game and then he just runs the defender right into the crease.

I think he has a bad feel for block positioning, and I see a lot of reps where he's working hard but not smart and it has me questioning his awareness and feel for the game.  Issues with that are not easily overcome.  I think he's behind the ideal development curve and it's going to be really hard for him to catch up, particularly in this offseason.

I understand his appeal.  His movement skills are truly incredible.  He runs as well as you will ever see a 6'7 350 pound player run, and he carries all of that mass with zero effort.  I agree with your argument that he is an awesome piece of raw clay.  In the right fit, with a Dante Scarnecchia level coach building him up like he did with a similar project in Trent Brown, he could be a pro-bowl tackle who signs a 16 million AAV second contract.

But it feels like a really imprudent risk to be taking in the early third round this year.  It's not just other tier 2 tackles we're comparing him to, but a bunch of WRs and DBs and RBs that will probably be available in the same range who are better prospects and better bets than him.  I really think we need to play it safe this draft and focus on getting guys who are more ready to be Pros.  Come away with Chase Young and a handful of dudes who can be core players on their rookie deals.

Wilson isn't a player I'd die on the hill for but in the third round I'd take him without blinking depending on who else is there.  ironically today PFF did a detailed model on him.  PFF claims their models-stats tend to be the most accurate for O lineman.  In other words their draft projections for O line tend to be better than any other position.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/nfl-draft-2020-isaiah-wilson-is-on-doorstep-to-his-dream/

He worked relentlessly to make it happen. At a young age, he knew football better than most kids, talking about the intricacies of the game in elementary school with his principal. Attending high school at Poly Prep in Bay Ridge, he would have to wake up at 3:30 a.m. to arrive on time and often wouldn’t get home until 8:30 p.m. His life was football and school. He sacrificed a normal life to reach his goals. He rarely went out, always made sure to arrive for practice on time, and earned strong grades. He finished high school ranked 16th by 247Sports.com in the 2017 class, the highest New York City native since Dominique Easley was fourth in 2010.

“He is the quintessential poster child for goals,” Sharese said. “He was always pretty driven. He had it in his mind this is what he wanted to do.”

When Georgia closed down during the coronavirus pandemic, Wilson came home. He needed somewhere to stay in shape, and his father’s friend had an in-home gym. The two work out daily and train on a local football field. He’s making the best out of a bad situation.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2020-nfl-draft-investigating-the-recent-isaiah-wilson-hype-by-using-a-projection-based-approach

2020 NFL Draft: Investigating the recent Isaiah Wilson hype by using a projection-based approach

USATSI_13508814_168386533_lowres.jpg?w=9

By Eric Eager
Apr 9, 2020

Here at PFF, we like to be the “what” and the “so what?” of football. In striving for the latter, it’s important for us to weigh in on news when we see it. On Monday, our friend Daniel Jeremiah reported that at least a couple of general managers currently viewed Georgia offensive lineman Isaiah Wilson as a first-round prospect.

I talked to 2 GMs in last 24 hours and both believe UGA OT Isaiah Wilson will go in the 1st round. That’s too rich for me but it looks like it’s going to happen. Betting on the upside.

The second-best tackle prospect out of Georgia, the mammoth Wilson is 6-foot-7 and weighs roughly 350 pounds. Despite this, he proved to be pretty nimble at the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine by running the short shuttle in just over five seconds and posting a 29-inch vertical jump.

Wilson earned an 84.6 pass-blocking grade during his final year for the SEC runner-up Bulldogs, and he allowed just nine total pressures against some elite competition. As a run-blocker, he’s graded out as a 78.5 and a 76.2 in two seasons, which is solid but not as dominant as you would want from a right tackle.

Using our college-to-pro projection system — which is powered by AWS machine learning capabilities — we take a look at Wilson’s projections. His impressive performance at the combine will certainly factor in, as will his near-1,600 snaps against elite competition.

HOW WILSON PROJECTS AS A PASS-BLOCKER

Wilson projects as a top-five player in his class in terms of winning in the passing game, with statistical comps like the newly signed Jack Conklin and recent high draft pick Brian O’Neill.

Wilson_1.png Isaiah Wilson’s projected win rate and pressure rate allowed during his rookie contract in a context-free environment. Vertical lines are the league-average rates for tackles during their first five seasons from 2015-19.

If pressed a little bit, though, Wilson doesn’t have quite as good a projection. For example, with league-average rates for quick passes, rollouts, etc., he falls a bit in the projection system but is still in the top half of his position group in pass protection.

Wilson_2.png Isaiah Wilson’s projected win rate and pressure rate allowed during his rookie contract in a league-average environment. Vertical lines are the league-average rates for tackles during their first five seasons from 2015-19.

HOW WILSON PROJECTS AS A RUN-BLOCKER

As a run-blocker, Wilson is more of an average projection in terms of win rate but a below-average projection in terms of loss rate, with comps statistically to Donovan Smith and Chris Hubbard.

Wilson_3.png Isaiah Wilson’s projected win and loss rates in the running game during his rookie contract in a context-free environment. Vertical lines are the league-average rates for tackles during their first five seasons from 2015-19.

If we assume that Wilson has a league-average rate of blocking in different run concepts and yardage situations, etc., his projection does get a little better, as his projected loss rate in the running game dips more toward his class’ average.

Wilson_4.png Isaiah Wilson’s projected win and loss rates in the running game during his rookie contract in a league-average environment. Vertical lines are the league-average rates for tackles during their first five seasons from 2015-19.

CONCLUSION

Wilson is certainly a good tackle prospect, with a lot of potential to do well as a pass protector in the NFL and the capability to do a good enough job as a run-blocker. As the projections show, though, he was asked to do easier things in Georgia than he will likely do in the NFL, and hence it makes some sense to be cautious with him. On the other hand, his assignments appeared more difficult as a run-blocker in college than the league-average ones in the pros, which means there’s some area for him to grow statistically there.

I stop short of proclaiming him a first-round prospect, but I can see what some of these teams see in the massive, athletic and productive former Bulldog.

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wilson isn't a player I'd die on the hill for but in the third round I'd take him without blinking depending on who else is there.  ironically today PFF did a detailed model on him.  PFF claims their models-stats tend to be the most accurate for O lineman.  In other words their draft projections for O line tend to be better than any other position. 

I think there wlil be better options than Wilson at 66.  He could end up being a major home run, but his floor is very low IMO, and I feel better about taking Edwards-Helaire/Dantzler/Jaylon Johnson/Dugger/Chinn/Niang/Austin Jackson at that pick instead.  If those guys are gone, then it's worth it to draft Wilson.  But I think at least one of those guys will be there.

Agreed that I would rather have him over a guy like Tega Wanahogo, because I don't think he's any good.  But if the choice ends up being between him and other lower tier tackles at 66, then I would probably rather pivot away from the position to IOL or DB or trade down.

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I actually like that one, vols.

I think Brown is one of the superstars in this draft class. Seeing him go 3 makes a lot of sense. Been watching more of the top end talent in the draft lately and I think Brown is the best player in this draft. I'd actually put him and Young as co #1s. Both are tremendous difference makers and I don't think you can go wrong picking either of them. I think they're the two home runs of the class, to be honest. 

I can see the Giants going Thomas, Wills, Wirfs or Simmons at 4. 

It makes sense for the Dolphins to go Herbert if they like him and have questions on Tua's health. 

Tua or Herbert, whoever is left, to the Chargers makes sense. I think Okudah is a sleeper there, though. 

I don't like Becton as the second tackle off the board personally speaking. But I could see it happening due to his raw ability, size and strength. 

I still think Jeudy falling behind Ruggs is a travesty of epic proportion. 

His recruitment was a wild one, he & Higgins both committed to Tennessee only to ruin their lives with decommitments ... 

816DE384-739A-483C-B6F2-42B830E2453D.gif.eda7c98c14d3c5bff0a626c7ddf35afc.gif

More seriously, I haven’t watched much of him since high school, but he was a non factor, to my recollection, v a putrid Tennessee OL down in Jordan-Hare. I was also a little surprised that he didn’t move better at the combine. 

Becton has more entertaining highlights than any OL I’ve seen in a long time, he’s probably too intriguing to a talent to fall beyond 10. 

I hope a Miami goes Herbert, simply because I want NE to continue winning divisions now that Brady is gone. 

Jeudy’s questions have arisen from his zone/man splits; though he’s considered as dangerous/polished a route runner as we’ve seen in a decade, his numbers v man are considerably worse than they are v zone. That, combined with his combine, have caused many to temper their enthusiasm. 

23 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I understand his appeal.  His movement skills are truly incredible.  He runs as well as you will ever see a 6'7 350 pound player run, and he carries all of that mass with zero effort.  I agree with your argument that he is an awesome piece of raw clay.  In the right fit, with a Dante Scarnecchia level coach building him up like he did with a similar project in Trent Brown, he could be a pro-bowl tackle who signs a 16 million AAV second contract.

But it feels like a really imprudent risk to be taking in the early third round this year.  It's not just other tier 2 tackles we're comparing him to, but a bunch of WRs and DBs and RBs that will probably be available in the same range who are better prospects and better bets than him.  I really think we need to play it safe this draft and focus on getting guys who are more ready to be Pros.  Come away with Chase Young and a handful of dudes who can be core players on their rookie deals.

I'll rewatch him.  There are some other players I want to rewatch too as the draft gets closer.   Sometimes my impressions change from rewatches -- for the better or the worse.

When you watch a lot of different players over time, it hard for me to recall details but just my impression.  I recall my impression watching Wilson is he's a big dude with clear ability and athleticism.  He totally looks the part.  And he's a big dude and knows he's a big dude and uses his girth at times to maul defenders and he's fun to watch.  And I don't recall him giving up many pressures-sacks.  So for a project in the 3rd round if the lands there, I'd take him over Bartch, Wanogho, Peart.  Among the 2nd tier guys I liked Niang and Cleveland better.

As for who to take in the third?  Depends on who is there.  If Geron Christian ends up our LT which according to Keim is at least a possibility, I'd like to at least take a stab at a LT prospect in this draft.     

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

CONCLUSION

Wilson is certainly a good tackle prospect, with a lot of potential to do well as a pass protector in the NFL and the capability to do a good enough job as a run-blocker. As the projections show, though, he was asked to do easier things in Georgia than he will likely do in the NFL, and hence it makes some sense to be cautious with him. On the other hand, his assignments appeared more difficult as a run-blocker in college than the league-average ones in the pros, which means there’s some area for him to grow statistically there. 

I stop short of proclaiming him a first-round prospect, but I can see what some of these teams see in the massive, athletic and productive former Bulldog. 

He has first round traits but not first round tape.  That's why he should have gone back to school, but that ship sailed.  I think the critique of his run blocking is accurate, and it seems really clear to me that Wilson is a natural ZBS PoA run blocker who was miscast doing a lot of the back side power blocking in Georgia's offense.

I also think it's a pretty clear indictment of his run blocking that Georgia's run game was sooooo left handed despite having a 6'7 350 pound five star on the right edge of their line.  And it speaks really well of Andrew Thomas, who was a true mauler for them on the left side.  He got it done for them with some pretty spectacular run blocking and his assignments were way, way harder than Wilson's.  He's a really good prospect and it's killing me that he might be sitting around in the 20s and we have no real way to go after him.

I want to see Wilson end up on a Shanny scheme team.  If not that, then I want to see him go to a team with a dangerous running QB.  Those are the scenarios where I think he has the best chance to work out and realize his potential.

18 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Pretty safe to say that there's a near-zero chance that this happens. 3-way trades are vanishingly rare to begin with.

yeah but you can't say there isn't logic behind it? Of course we would want to pick up a late first and still pick Young at 3, and of course Miami rather go the cheaper route in terms of trading up and getting Tua and still having pick 18. 

The question here is would the Lions want to pick up a high 2nd round pick (Miami) and a 7th from us to move back two spots. If they think their guy is there at 5 for sure, then they do this, if not they may not be interested

15 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Jeudy’s questions have arisen from his zone/man splits; though he’s considered as dangerous/polished a route runner as we’ve seen in a decade, his numbers v man are considerably worse than they are v zone. That, combined with his combine, have caused many to temper their enthusiasm.  

Functional strength.  He's got chicken legs and very slender hips and he can get man-handled by aggressive long-armed coverage guys.  Combine that with the untimely drops and his worrisome obliviousness to the kill shot coming down on him, and yeah, there are some concerns.  He's a Marvin Harrison school receiver, much like Calvin Ridley was.  He could be super productive for a creative, spread it out dome team like Atlanta or New Orleans where he's moving around all over the field.  But there are some teams where he's just not a good fit and they'd be better off picking Ruggs or Higgins instead.

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It continues to amaze me how underrated Andrew Thomas seems to be with many draftniks

Remember draftniks do not = team scouts. Thomas likely is OT1 or OT2 on many team's boards, and will probably be drafted ahead of Becton. Wills and Wirfs are RTs in collect so how will the teams who need LTs feel drafting them over Thomas, who played LT? We'll see, I suppose.

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Remember draftniks do not = team scouts. Thomas likely is OT1 or OT2 on many team's boards, and will probably be drafted ahead of Becton. Wills and Wirfs are RTs in collect so how will the teams who need LTs feel drafting them over Thomas, who played LT? We'll see, I suppose.

That much is obvious brother. But I said draftniks because I don’t understand why they underrate the guy so much.

Wirfs may even be be best fit as a guard. But there is definitely an ability to play tackle there. 

Wills is a total stud, but he’s played RT, like you said.

Becton is actually probably the second best LT At the moment and has a lot of raw upside. But he has a lot of improving to do.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

That much is obvious brother. But I said draftniks because I don’t understand why they underrate the guy so much.

Wirfs may even be be best fit as a guard. But there is definitely an ability to play tackle there. 

Wills is a total stud, but he’s played RT, like you said.

Wonder where Leatherwood would fit into this draft if he had declared. Wirfs' athletic profile mirrors Trent Williams very closely, so can def. see the appeal there. But Thomas might be the safest LT option.

I haven't heard anything on OT Womack from Alabama. Curious to know where NFL scouts have him. I assume he was the backup because he had 3 Round 1 OTs starting ahead of him. Jonah Williams last year, WIlls, Leatherwood. Is Womack a diamond-in-the-rough who just couldn;t play because of who was ahead of him?

Keep an eye on Saahdiq Charles from LSU Left OT.  There are some character concerns but Skins have interviewed him as have other teams.  It's stated he will probably go on day 2 or even day 3 due to those character issues.  He has a lot of talent and needs to be coached up.  We have a good HC who knows how to talk to players and be a leader of men and also a very good OL coach.  

6 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Wonder where Leatherwood would fit into this draft if he had declared. Wirfs' athletic profile mirrors Trent Williams very closely, so can def. see the appeal there. But Thomas might be the safest LT option.

I haven't heard anything on OT Womack from Alabama. Curious to know where NFL scouts have him. I assume he was the backup because he had 3 Round 1 OTs starting ahead of him. Jonah Williams last year, WIlls, Leatherwood. Is Womack a diamond-in-the-rough who just couldn;t play because of who was ahead of him?

Womack is a wild card, but dude can play. Going to be interesting with him. Could wind up a big time steal.

With the Bama connection on the Skins I could see the Skins taking a flyer.

Leatherwood would be LT 2 I think.

Just now, RWJ said:

Keep an eye on Saahdiq Charles from Left OT for LSU.  There are some character concerns but Skins have interviewed him as have other teams.  It's stated he will probably go on day 2 or even day 3 due to those character issues.  He has a lot of talent and needs to be coached up.  We have a good HC who knows how to talk to players and be a leader of men and also a very good OL coach.  

Charles is one of my favorite on field Lt prospects in the draft. Problem is, from what I hear, is he’s a walking red flag, not just a few red flags. But he’s literally a breathing red flag. Still, if he manages not to mess it up, he could be one of the top guys in the draft.

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Keep an eye on Saahdiq Charles from LSU Left OT.  There are some character concerns but Skins have interviewed him as have other teams.  It's stated he will probably go on day 2 or even day 3 due to those character issues.  He has a lot of talent and needs to be coached up.  We have a good HC who knows how to talk to players and be a leader of men and also a very good OL coach.  

Charles is on my list of high risk players worth picking depending on how the draft falls. I don't know if I would take him over Isaiah Willson, Lucas Niang or Matt Peart. But he's got the most upside of that group IMO (outside of maybe Wilson).

I have a short list of players I would like to take that not many are talking highly of.

Blake Brandel, OT Oregon State - 7th Round or UDFA

Trey Adams, OT Washington - 7th Round or UDFA

Saahdiq Charles, OT LSU - 3rd or 4th Round

Matt Womack, OT Alabama - 7th Round or UDFA

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Womack is a wild card, but dude can play. Going to be interesting with him. Could wind up a big time steal.

One of those players that nobody is talking about on the media scout side that could go quite early. There probably isn't much tape on him.

There are a few OTs in this draft that I could see us taking in the 5th to 7th round that could actually end up playing/starting at LT for us.

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Charles is on my list of high risk players worth picking depending on how the draft falls. I don't know if I would take him over Isaiah Willson, Lucas Niang or Matt Peart. But he's got the most upside of that group IMO (outside of maybe Wilson).

I have a short list of players I would like to take that not many are talking highly of.

Blake Brandel, OT Oregon State - 7th Round or UDFA

Trey Adams, OT Washington - 7th Round or UDFA

Saahdiq Charles, OT LSU - 3rd or 4th Round

Matt Womack, OT Alabama - 7th Round or UDFA

I like Trey Adams a lot but I think he goes no later than the 5th round.  If we didn't draft Charles and Adams was there in the 5th, I'd pull the trigger.  He would have been in the grouping of 1st rounders possibly in the 2nd but injuries have hurt his draft stock.  

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Yep, we've talked about him here.  But I wonder if Rivera is indeed big into character that Charles' red flags make him pause in the end.  He was suspended multiple times by LSU's coaches.  

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/road-to-the-pros-saahdiq-charles

The question that will linger for Charles until and even past the draft is if he can mature off the field. According to the Yahoo story on Charles at the combine, multiple teams have taken Charles completely off their draft boards because of questions about his maturity. 

"He’s a follower, not a leader,” one source told Yahoo reporter Eric Edholm. “He gravitated toward trouble when he didn’t have money, so what’s going to happen when he does have [an NFL paycheck]?

“He makes it tough to trust him. He’s not reliable. In three years, he had a major discipline issue each year.”

@KDawg@JamesMadisonSkins@Skinsinparadise

In my current mock projections, I have Seattle facing slim options for a tackle at #59, and opting to make a trade for Trent Williams. In the event that we are able to trade Trent for a mid-late 2nd on draft day, do you think going BPA here would be a good call?

I could see a guy like Jeremy Chinn possibly available at #59, and would probably not hesitate to pair him with Collins. Our free agent signings are depth signings that have allowed us to go BPA in almost all of our draft positions. Could look for sleepers in later rounds to fill the TE, OT, and X receiver.

#2 Chase Young EDGE

#59 Jeremy Chinn FS

#66 Lloyd Cushenberry C

#108 KJ Hill WR

1 minute ago, Skin'emAlive said:

In my current mock projections, I have Seattle facing slim options for a tackle at #59, and opting to make a trade for Trent Williams. In the event that we are able to trade Trent for a mid-late 2nd on draft day, do you think going BPA here would be a good call?

I could see a guy like Jeremy Chinn possibly available at #59, and would probably not hesitate to pair him with Collins. Our free agent signings are depth signings that have allowed us to go BPA in almost all of our draft positions. Could look for sleepers in later rounds to fill the TE, OT, and X receiver.

#2 Chase Young EDGE

#59 Jeremy Chinn FS

#66 Lloyd Cushenberry C

#108 KJ Hill WR

I think Chinn may be gone by then. I think Dugger is there. Possibly Winfield, though I think he’s gone by then. 

I’d have to see who else was on the board, but Chinn or Dugger at 59 would be great value. 

There’s a chance a guy like Higgins is hanging that late, but I doubt it.

10 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I could see a guy like Jeremy Chinn possibly available at #59, and would probably not hesitate to pair him with Collins. Our free agent signings are depth signings that have allowed us to go BPA in almost all of our draft positions. Could look for sleepers in later rounds to fill the TE, and X receiver.

#2 Chase Young EDGE

#59 Jeremy Chinn FS

#66 Lloyd Cushenberry C

#108 KJ Hill WR

Seattle is one of the teams Peter King said was a possibility on draft day.  Yeah I love Chinn.  I'd be happy with him.  I got a lot of man crushes of guys that might drop to the third.   I like Cushenberry.  I am not a big KJ Hill guy but I don't mind him, I suspect they can get a better receiver in the 4th like perhaps Tyler Johnson or Bowden. 

I don't really know what to think about how the draft is going to unfold at receiver, so many players are all over the map.  A dude like Van Jefferson who I i've seen in the 2nd round, in some mocks and then in some I've seen him in the late 4th.  Plenty of other examples of that. 

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think Chinn may be gone by then. I think Dugger is there. Possibly Winfield, though I think he’s gone by then. 

I’d have to see who else was on the board, but Chinn or Dugger at 59 would be great value. 

There’s a chance a guy like Higgins is hanging that late, but I doubt it.

I agree.  Right now if I had to take a guess. 1 or 2 of these guys will be there in the third

Pittman

Shenault

Hamler

Aiyuk

Higgins

Reagor

maybe Mims (some say there is a disconnect between mock draft types and scouts on him)

In many mocks these guys are in the 1st or 2nd.  But in plenty of them one or two of them fall to the third.  If there is a run on O lineman as often happens and CB as also often happens.  And most teams like the depth at WR, I can see a receiver falling.    It's part of the reason why I want to watch all these guys again this week.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Seattle is one of the teams Peter King said was a possibility on draft day.  Yeah I love Chinn.  I'd be happy with him.  I got a lot of man crushes of guys that might drop to the third.   I like Cushemberry.  I am not a big KJ Hill guy but I don't mind him, I suspect they can get a better receiver in the 4th like perhaps Tyler Johnson or Bowden. 

I don't really know what to think about how the draft is going to unfold at receiver, so many players are all over the map.  A dude like Van Jefferson who I like i've seen in the 2nd round, and then in some I've seen him in the late 4th.  Other examples of that. 

Van Jefferson is a sleeper guy. 

If it’s KJ Hill vs. Asiasi as BPA in the 4th, my choice is Asiasi every time. But we’ll see. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Van Jefferson is a sleeper guy. 

If it’s KJ Hill vs. Asiasi as BPA in the 4th, my choice is Asiasi every time. But we’ll see. 

Me too on all points.  Van Jefferson is really smooth route runner.  He was one of the first guys I reviewed for the draft season.  I would take Asiasi easily over KJ Hill. 

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I think there wlil be better options than Wilson at 66.  He could end up being a major home run, but his floor is very low IMO, and I feel better about taking Edwards-Helaire/Dantzler/Jaylon Johnson/Dugger/Chinn/Niang/Austin Jackson at that pick instead.  If those guys are gone, then it's worth it to draft Wilson.  But I think at least one of those guys will be there.

Agreed that I would rather have him over a guy like Tega Wanahogo, because I don't think he's any good.  But if the choice ends up being between him and other lower tier tackles at 66, then I would probably rather pivot away from the position to IOL or DB or trade down.

The Dantzler 40 is a major concern for many. I haven’t watched him, but slow CBs are getting completely dismissed by some people. 

Archived