Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

The guy is good for 85 yards every game. He's been so damn consistent all year. Besides when Ramsey covered him, who I think happens to be the best DB in the league this year. 

Ramsey didn’t even shadow Terry that game.  They had Ramsey in the slot mostly, we just didn’t necessarily do a great job getting him the ball as usual.

• Like 2

Terry leads the league in "share of team yards" at 43.66%. He's also top 5 in targets at 93 targets so far. Basically he's just an average receiver that's only getting stats due to our explosive offense. 

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/receiving#percent-intended-yards

Off-topic but I could have sworn next gen stats showed defensive stats as well 🤨

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

12 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Terry leads the league in "share of team yards" at 43.66%. He's also top 5 in targets at 93 targets so far. Basically he's just an average receiver that's only getting stats due to our explosive offense. 

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/receiving#percent-intended-yards

Off-topic but I could have sworn next gen stats showed defensive stats as well 🤨

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not but if it isn't that might be one of the worst takes in the history of internet message boards.

27 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

You can't resign players until they've completed three years. He's not eligible for an extension until after the 2021 season.

thats an annoying rule. Why should a player as talented and hardworking as terry have to wait for a lucrative signing bonus? He has to risk injury for another year? Seems unfair

• Like 1