Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

I mean he practiced all week I think, dunno. If him and guice don't play in the dress rehearsal next week then I guess we can worry

Was he dressed, this guy is a ghost. I don't get the Redskins, If he is still injured then say it otherwise he is a rookie WR for christ sake, why is he not playing ?! 

• Like 1

Bruised tailbone proper heh they can take a while to clear. But it won't hurt if you don't get tackled.

Homer skins fans in fantasy land like me will sneak him into our lineups but Jay's offense rarely to never has fantasy worthy WRs. Lately, NEVER.

Edited by RandyHolt

Last Gruden interview, someone ask where McClaurin stands with his tailbone injury and will he be playing Thursday.

Gruden replied "he's been practicing every week, every day so he's ah, he's been fine to practice"

Something seems off in that quote, right? I mean, he didn't say Terry was going to play and he didn't give his normal accolades when talking about his players. I wonder if Terry is in the doghouse?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yep that quote seems fishy.  Maybe he has been fine to practice, but not sit down.  If anyone has bruised their tailbone before you will know its an odd injury, which may help explain Jay sounding wishy washy on it.  it won't keep you off your feet but it sure as hell can keep you on your feet. No, I will stand, thank you. Standing in the back of all the team meetings :ols:

We may need this guy to save the WR corpse.  I can see PRich and Quinn tapping out early. Doctson will get his 5 targets a game yee haw.  McLaurin is in line for a lot of snaps regardless of the "big" 3. I fully expected his early contribution to be on teams, but has he already been elevated as too valuable to use on teams?  I think he will be a starter sooner than later, so yes.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Yep that quote seems fishy.  Maybe he has been fine to practice, but not sit down.  If anyone has bruised their tailbone before you will know its an odd injury, which may help explain Jay sounding wishy washy on it.  it won't keep you off your feet but it sure as hell can keep you on your feet. No, I will stand, thank you. Standing in the back of all the team meetings :ols:

We may need this guy to save the WR corpse.  I can see PRich and Quinn tapping out early. Doctson will get his 5 targets a game yee haw.  McLaurin is in line for a lot of snaps regardless of the "big" 3. I fully expected his early contribution to be on teams, but has he already been elevated as too valuable to use on teams?  I think he will be a starter sooner than later, so yes.

I wonder if he's the catcher in the dugout waiting for the in season relief pitcher/QB that may enter the starting role later on in the season if things go south? Never really heard the older QBs single him out as the gu1y. He's not supplanting any of the current starters to my knowledge. It also looks like Robert Davis is emerging into what Gruden thought he'd be. This is going to be interesting seeing that the rookie hasn't made a play in the preseason.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 10:52 AM, Warhead36 said:

They must really love him to keep him in all this bubble wrap. With all this hype dude better be Art Monk 2.0 right out the gate.

The answer is obvious.

He's our secret weapon. 

How can he be a secret if we just put him out there? ;)

Now shhhh.... 🤐

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Haha, I think you meant WR corps, but this description is probably more appropriate!!   😂

There is a strike-through on that E in corpse but you cannot see it

If the plan is to **** can Doctson, or if we aren't sure we can live without him, tonight is the night to bench his ass.

Go heavy with the greenhorns tonight at WR playing with the 1s vs the 1s. Stop ****ing around and see what they are made of.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Nice call 

I wonder if anyone else gives him a shot.

Thanks.

I'm certain he'll find a home somewhere this season.

Just about every 1st rounder gets a 2nd chance somewhere. We brought in a former Eagles 1st rounder this year.

But I will be rooting for him, I just hope he doesn't go to a division rival.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

This guy better be a beast. Hype train is out of control 

He's so good that the coach says this rookie needs no preseason reps

1 hour ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

This guy better be a beast. Hype train is out of control 

I was just about to post this very thing.

Terry, you better be great because the whole weight of expectation from the Redskin nation is heading your way. Good luck :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Is the hype train just from the fans though?

Landon Collins named him as a standout pass catcher along with Jordan Reed. Everyone has said he's looked very good and it's becoming increasingly difficult to temper expectations with him now that he's the WR1 on the roster. We've had camp superstars at the receiver position in the past but they were never given the starting spot. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 1