Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

Assume they saw things during his visit.  (Obviously they didn't pick him because of his combine.)  

So I guess the only possible complaint might be that maybe he would have been available later.  

And if the complaint is that we spent a 4th when we could have spent a 5th, is that really a big deal?  

3 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

What's amusing is people like yourself don't understand how vitally important day three picks are for the success of a football team. 

I completely understand that. I also understand I know nothing when compared to the guys actually making the picks unlike others who seem to think they’re just unemployed colleagues of the guys who actually have a job in the industry. If someone tried to do my job without the training I have and the resources only I’m privy to, they’d fail miserably. 

Just now, ShredSkins said:

So whats next? Id be all for Mack Wilson if he falls.

At this point, I'm really curious what the NFL teams know that we don't.  Is his character that bad?  Medical issue?  Slept with Goodell's wife and is expected to be suspended indefinitely?

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

You're all wrong. What's amusing is cats riding roombas. 

Ugh. First thing Issues did was figure out if she smacked the top of the one I bought, it'd turn off. Quickest waste of 1 hundred bucks I think I've ever went through. :ols:

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

To be honest, the Wes Martin pick sounds like a Scot M one. "Football player". Scot didn't really care that much about whether an OL trenches guy was 6'2 or 6'4. He wanted him to be smart, tough, love football, high character.

Well, now I’m not sure about this pick. Scot Ms picks sucked. And he took guys with no heart. This seems like the opposite of a Scot M pick.

Archived