Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS TRADE UP IN DRAFT WITH JETS

Renegade7

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va.  The Washington Redskins announced today that they have packaged picks and players with the New York Jets to move from #15 in the 2019 NFL draft to the #3 overall pick.  It is expected the Redskins will use the #3 pick in the draft on a QB, most likely being Dwayne Haskins.  

The Jets would receive the #15 pick in 2019 draft and 2020 first-round pick, the #46 pick in 2019 draft and 2020 second-rounder, plus Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson.  The later moves would help open up cap space and end speculation of extension talks with the oft-injuried running back.  

The trade is pending league approval since it is April Fool's Day.  Bruce Allen has not been available for comment as his primary residence has had power cut off to it and now surrounded by fans with pitchforks and torches.

I also heard that if Reed and Thompson do not score 14 TD's each that the Jets get to take our 1st rd pick in 2021 as well.

Ah, April Fool's Day- when people think they're being clever by making crap up on a day that is all about making crap up.

Clearly the height of comedy.

Maybe they should invent a Wear Your Shirt Backwards Day, so people can show off their comedic ingenuity by wearing their shirts backwards. 

3 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Ah, April Fool's Day- when people think they're being clever by making crap up on a day that is all about making crap up.

Maybe they should invent a Wear Your Shirt Backwards Day, so people can show off their comedic ingenuity by wearing their shirts backwards. 

Image result for grumpy old man gif

5 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

oldman.jpg

Ahhh yes April fool's...my dad had his 65 Ford four-wheel drive with a police interceptor he got in California parked down in a lot that his brother owned that he kept a lot of his construction stuff in and a couple of us went running up to my dad saying that his ford had been stolen of course he panicked freaked got out there seen it and we yelled April fool's started laughing and he was so pissed wasn't having it lol

1 hour ago, Nerm said:

My question is, if draft day rolls around, and for some reason the Redskins do trade up with the Jets.  Is this the official thread to discuss the trade?  

Oh it could very well be it.

A least it would be to give props to the OP for foreseeing it.

27 minutes ago, BruceAllenIsFootballGenius said:

Why is this still up on Wednesday. Should of been deleted Monday night. 

You ain't fun at all...

6 hours ago, Nerm said:

My question is, if draft day rolls around, and for some reason the Redskins do trade up with the Jets.  Is this the official thread to discuss the trade?  

Considering changing it to the "Hypothetical" thread with a poll.

5 hours ago, redskindan07 said:

Would Dan & Bruce be included in this deal?

God I wish.

7 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How close did any of you get, to typing a a 4 paragraph argument why that trade was either a terrible or a good idea, including multiple links and twitter quotes, to support your thesis ?

How close did you come?  I could tell who didn't read OP before responding.

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

A least it would be to give props to the OP for foreseeing it.

Appreciate that, but honestly, there's simply no way Bruce is smart enough to trade Reed and CT no matter how much sense it makes.  They are the poster children for his plan to win with as many cheap injury prone players as possible.

Archived