Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

Damn. Felt for sure the run on defensive players would end there.

6 for 6. Can we get an all D top 10?

Interesting. High risk/ high reward boom or bust. Gary’s a difficult one for me I can see sliding a bit to the teens the actual draft. Immense potential though if he lives upto it. 

For the second time in the 2019 NFL Draft, @Morrison J and his NY Jets are now on the clock!

Will he trade down again with a real strong hand and all the QB’s still on the board? Will he take Denver’s guy or will Denver make that trade? 

Oh

the

DRAMA! 

Hail.

9 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Raiders, after his insane pro day i was hoping he fell to the teens. He was my number 3 prospect. I think hes gonna have a much more sustainable career and prove he is the best dt in the class. I had allen as 1 bosa 2a oliver 2b. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt go top 5 as is especially after that insane pro day he just had. The man is gonna be a monster in the league. I think bosa will have a kerrigan like career. Productive, great player that wont ever win dpoty. 

Yeah, there's a reason some consider him to be Aaron Donald 2.0 glad I scooped him up. :)

Hope you can participate if a GM has to go. You know this game better and the players than most on this board. :) 

@skinny21

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

Yeah, there's a reason some consider him to be Aaron Donald 2.0 glad I scooped him up. :)

Hope you can participate if a GM has to go. You know this game better and the players than most on this board. :) 

@skinny21

@skinny21 Let me know if you would like to be on a list of replacement GMs. if history follows, there will be several fall out, if for no other reason life gets in the way. 

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

@skinny21

Very kind words CB, and even more so coming from a poster of your caliber.  Not that I’m looking for validation or anything, but that’s seriously one of the nicest comments I’ve ever gotten on this board - you made my day.  Thank you :)

I’m happy to say (despite my wife’s eye rolls) I’m actually back as the Texans GM after a few years off.  

@goskins10  I am the Texans GM, right?  Lol

BTW, thanks for putting the work in bro, I know it ain’t easy.  That goes for you too @Skinsinparadise (even as I’m setting aside my jealousy of you getting time across the pond).  Cheers to ya’ both.  

2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Very kind words CB, and even more so coming from a poster of your caliber.  Not that I’m looking for validation or anything, but that’s seriously one of the nicest comments I’ve ever gotten on this board - you made my day.  Thank you :)

I’m happy to say (despite my wife’s eye rolls) I’m actually back as the Texans GM after a few years off.  

@goskins10  I am the Texans GM, right?  Lol

BTW, thanks for putting the work in bro, I know it ain’t easy.  That goes for you too @Skinsinparadise (even as I’m setting aside my jealousy of you getting time across the pond).  Cheers to ya’ both.  

Lol. I didn’t even look. Yes you are in already. Doing too many things at once. 

The Bengals draft plans just changed dramatically and the future of the franchise has been transformed.  With the 7th pick in the ES draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahama.

image.jpeg.941bd139b8c950eae9d7131ca72e6e2c.jpeg

I don't need to go deep on the player write up here but the Bengals decision making can be explained pretty simply here.  With a lot of other needs we were not thinking QB coming in to the draft but we also had no idea Murray would fall so far.  Murray is the one true transformative QB in this draft and we just could not ignore the opportunity to upgrade the position for the next 15 years.  With a new offensive minded head coach who is known to have put the creamer in Sean McVays coffee, this was an opportunity to take the franchise to a whole new level which sadly the ever reliable Andy Dalton just cannot attain.  The ability to pick up another 3rd in exchange for our 2nd also still allows us to add a couple of impact players on day 2.  The march to the Super Bowl begins here, who dey think gonna beat them Bengals?

39 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

The Bengals draft plans just changed dramatically and the future of the franchise has been transformed.  With the 7th pick in the ES draft the Cincinnati Bengals select Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahama.

image.jpeg.941bd139b8c950eae9d7131ca72e6e2c.jpeg

I don't need to go deep on the player write up here but the Bengals decision making can be explained pretty simply here.  With a lot of other needs we were not thinking QB coming in to the draft but we also had no idea Murray would fall so far.  Murray is the one true transformative QB in this draft and we just could not ignore the opportunity to upgrade the position for the next 15 years.  With a new offensive minded head coach who is known to have put the creamer in Sean McVays coffee, this was an opportunity to take the franchise to a whole new level which sadly the ever reliable Andy Dalton just cannot attain.  The ability to pick up another 3rd in exchange for our 2nd also still allows us to add a couple of impact players on day 2.  The march to the Super Bowl begins here, who dey think gonna beat them Bengals?

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! and not mer sooner. Trash here man, i may be a little bias but you cant spell douche with out OU.

Hook 'em 🤘

Also Im hoping to make the Titans first pick while I am here on Nashville.

50 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Was wondering who would take him. Good choice and trade for the Bengals. Maybe Murray sits a year behind Dalton?

2 hours ago, skinny21 said:

Thanks it's been all Goskins10 so far. So big time props to him.  I've been busy playing the American tourist in the UK. But I'll be able to chip in once I am back early this week.

In GHH's home city now of Liverpool. I've asked around and discovered his mock drafts for Dallas are legend in this neck of the woods. 😯

I've done the tourist bit in other sports towns including DC. But Liverpool has to be the #1 seed for what I've seen. Their team stores are huge (two floors) and packed with shoppers. They make the Redskins stores look like kiosks in comparison.  And they actually have buses running all day purely for sites relating to the team. 

Danny has ways to go to catch up to anything like this. ☹️

20190330_101612.jpg

20190329_222514.jpg

3 hours ago, skinny21 said:

Welcome - it's deserved. I think we both joined about the same time and I've always enjoyed your contributions to the board. I missed you were the current Texans GM! That's great! 

@Skinsinparadise Of all the boss things you could be doing in one of the Worlds great City’s that has absolutely everything ..... taking photies of a bus isn’t one of them!

But lets liven yer Sat’day night up. I dare you to go The Globe and compliment Kitty on her wonderful bar manner.

in fact I double dare yer!! 

Hail.

Archived