Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

Trade in works hold tight

There is another trade involving the Raiders that needs to be announced to keep everyone up to date as it is a trade for later rd picks. 

Chicago Bears receive Pick #106

Oakland Raiders receive Picks #126, #162, #222, and #238

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Yep a bargain. I'm pretty confident the guy I would've taken at 3 will be there at 7 however so I'll take what I can get. 

Not that the draft chart is perfect but seems a bit lopsided - 2200 vs 1608  but fair enough if you are that sure your guy lasts until 7, or you have a few options then anything you get is a bonus. 

Now I am interested to see who you take at 7 🙂  

19 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Yep a bargain. I'm pretty confident the guy I would've taken at 3 will be there at 7 however so I'll take what I can get. 

Picks only worth what someone will pay at rhe end of the day.

Pity as the chart can go out of the window for needy high QB teams and you can name a silly price. But if you can’t get that bite ..... Shrugs.

Hail.

Alright, first let me thank our new commissioner goskins10 for carrying the mantle and all the time and effort! Much appreciated brother!

With the #4 overall selection in the 2019 ES GMs Mock Draft we are pleased to welcome to the Raider family:

ED OLIVER DT HOUSTON

download.jpg

6 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Im wondering if it's the guy the broncos are trying to trade up to 6 to get.

Oooooooo. Our first DRAMA of 2019 .....

Sighs. I’d love Oliver.

I know the Cowboys IRL would love Oliver. Perfect Marinelli 3-tech. True bad ass under-tackle that he’s not had in Dallas thus far. 

Neither is happening.

First round SUCKS! 😡

Hail.

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

There is another trade involving the Raiders that needs to be announced to keep everyone up to date as it is a trade for later rd picks. 

Chicago Bears receive Pick #106

Oakland Raiders receive Picks #126, #162, #222, and #238

This makes absolutely zero sense to me from any standpoint for Chicago. 

So I got to ask @Baughlin' .....

Why?

Aside from doing this blind in advance (mad in itself without knowing who’ll be on the board), this now leaves you with a TWO pick draft. (3rd/ 4th Rounders.). 

All for the sake of moving up 20 spots in the 4th.

Just left scratching my head as to why?

Hail.

8 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Why?

Aside from doing this blind in advance (mad in itself without knowing who’ll be on the board), this now leaves you with a TWO pick draft. (3rd/ 4th Rounders.). 

Hail.

I guess Friday afternoon during happy hour is the time to talk trade with @Baughlin'

22 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Why?

Hail.

I offered it up since I knew the Chicago GM had his hands full time wise. I have many players in the later rounds in mind I like for value. 

Raiders, after his insane pro day i was hoping he fell to the teens. He was my number 3 prospect. I think hes gonna have a much more sustainable career and prove he is the best dt in the class. I had allen as 1 bosa 2a oliver 2b. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt go top 5 as is especially after that insane pro day he just had. The man is gonna be a monster in the league. I think bosa will have a kerrigan like career. Productive, great player that wont ever win dpoty. 

Archived