Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turns out Jeff Bezos was hacked by Saudi crown prince

Cooked Crack

Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse. Or at least that’s what the top people at the National Enquirer thought. I’m glad they thought that, because it emboldened them to put it all in writing. Rather than capitulate to extortion and blackmail, I’ve decided to publish exactly what they sent me, despite the personal cost and embarrassment they threaten.

In the AMI letters I’m making public, you will see the precise details of their extortionate proposal: They will publish the personal photos unless Gavin de Becker and I make the specific false public statement to the press that we “have no knowledge or basis for suggesting that AMI’s coverage was politically motivated or influenced by political forces.” If we do not agree to affirmatively publicize that specific lie, they say they’ll publish the photos, and quickly. And there’s an associated threat: They’ll keep the photos on hand and publish them in the future if we ever deviate from that lie.

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-thank-you-mr-pecker-146e3922310f

Written my Bezos himself.

What a crazy thing to have to (have your lawyers) write. I love Bezo’s line about if HE can’t stand up to this kind of thing, who can?

This is the scene from Scarface when Tony is like “who the **** you think you talkin to huh?  Do yo wanna go to war?!?!” 

But like with nerds. 

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

That's a really serious accusation. Completely unsupported. (And cannot possibly be supported.)

de Becker can form a reasonable suspicion based on process of elimination and in depth look at potential security breaches.  Bezos had trove of texts and pictures leaked, which suggests more than a fortuitous find of a random picture by the person supplying it to AMI.  If all traces of malfeasance comes up clean then you could narrow it down to either Sanchez or someone close to Bezos or Sanchez leaking it or potential intercepts.  Bezos probably has a host of security measures on his communication devices to prevent run of the mill hackers anyway.

I have trouble believing the NSA leaking SIGINT data to the National Enquirer so they can try to blackmail the WaPo. 

Similarly, I have trouble believing MI6 or Mossad would do so. (Not because I think Mossad is too ethical, but because I don't see them wanting to keep WaPo from digging into Saudi influence in the US. I would expect them to be cheering it.)

Russia I could find less difficult to believe. (They're protecting their asset in the White House). But I don't see the Russians trusting anybody in the Trump administration with SIGINT. (Although maybe they just gave it to the Enquirer directly. They might trust the Enquirer more than they trust the Trump White House.)

standard disclaimer:  Just because I find something hard to believe, doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

IM surprised that there is no mention here that Bezos is the owner of the Washington post.  Or that immediately following the leak, whopper jr hands gloats about it on Twitter...Though you all most likely already know that. 

So you are telling me that while under investigation from every direction, and facing treason for you and your entire family and circle of “friends”, you thought it was a good idea to furiously **** on the richest man in the worlds living room via blackmail and extortion? A man that is currently going through the biggest payout in a divorce the world will ever see... A man that the entire country relies on for cheap shipping of goods. You want to come at that bro? 

This dude probably has higher security than any institution in the world. No one worth billions skimps out on cyber security. Trump drew first blood here, and I’ve seen enough Rambo to know what happens when a man is pushed too far. 

1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:

So you are telling me that while under investigation from every direction, and facing treason for you and your entire family and circle of “friends”, you thought it was a good idea to furiously **** on the richest man in the worlds living room via blackmail and extortion?

Regular people would have been arrested for less than half of this **** long long ago.

What a ****ed up country. At least Trump is exposing it all through his unbelievable depth of corruption and his ham handed inability to hide it well.

We need a headsman, and i am not kidding.

~Bang

Yeah I think this story has legs.  I think the Inquirer has been doing Trump’s dirty work for YEARS and hopefully Bezos can start the ball rolling to take down this skeezy ****.

It was the Inquirer that hushed all of the Trump sexual harassment, sexual assault stories, no?

I think this this is deep.

Bezos is basically alleging that AM wanted him to use the WP to claim that the Inquirer was above board when it was anything but.  That they’re NOT actively helping the Saudi’s in the coverup of Jamal Koshaggi (I ruined that name) death.

This is BIG.

Archived