Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turns out Jeff Bezos was hacked by Saudi crown prince

Cooked Crack

You might be able to pull this off in less turbulent times, but for AMI to think they were gonna get away with this at this point in time is astounding.  And that's WITHOUT the Saudi link.  If that bears fruit, it's even more crazy.

Not to mention, a guy worth $137b is probably more immune to blackmail if all you've got on him is a gossippy embarrassment.  

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Regular people would have been arrested for less than half of this **** long long ago.

What a ****ed up country. At least Trump is exposing it all through his unbelievable depth of corruption and his ham handed inability to hide it well.

We need a headsman, and i am not kidding.

~Bang

And this is a GOOD thing!

Seriously

No matter how counterintutive it seems,  dragging the whole stinking decades long network of greed and mendacity and corruption out into the light of day is an incredibly positive thing. Having all their players stuck tight to the tarbaby, Roger Stone and Manafort and the NRA and the evangelunatics and the neoNazi LARPers and the Confedret flag tards and all of them, bundled up, tied down like Gulliver and even better, knowing that they tied the ropes themselves!!?! Brilliant!

Yes, this is repulsive and disgusting and embarrassing on so many levels, and yes we have seen a substantial fraction of our fellow citizens declare that they too are utterly bereft of morals or principles or the slightest shred of human decency, but again, they leave an immutable digital footprint of their sickness that will follow them to their graves.

I am sure that a great many people were upset and confused and distressed in the '30s as they saw the looming threat of fascism rising around the world, and even then they shied away from admitting to themselves that it was going to mean war, a war more terrible and costly than anything ever seen. Yeah, it sucks like a cougar at a frat party but whatchagunnado? These things have a monstrous momentum of their own, there really isn't any way to defuse it or distract it or bleed off the energy to prevent it, it will have to run its unbalanced course to its end.

The sole thought that troubles my sleep is that we get another Gerald Ford/Nixon pardon "for the good of the country" horse**** song-n-dance that lets them off the hook to crawl back into their holes and try this whole routine again in 20 years.

Finish the job this time

29 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Ok reading into this more now and my head already hurts. What the **** is going on. Dick picks from Jeff Bezos really isn’t  

at the center of a major scandal embroiling Team Trump, Saudis and NE is it?

It's looking like it could be the case.  

New WaPo slogan, "Dick Pics Die in Darkness" :ols:

So, we might be about to have a public fight between the Washington Post, owned by one of the richest people on the planet, and the National Enquirer, owned by someone named Mr Pecker. 

A man named Octavius grows four arms and goes on a rampage of death and destruction in Times Square. Is this a great country or what?

My wild, totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theory: 

If AMI has been continuing to do dirty bidding on behalf of Trump, could this explain Lindsey Graham and whatever the **** he is doing these days? 

We went from Graham being the most vocal Trump critic in the elected-GOP circles to the exact opposite: a subservient lapdog saying and doing ridiculous nonsense on behalf of Trump.

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

My wild, totally unsubstantiated conspiracy theory: 

If AMI has been continuing to do dirty bidding on behalf of Trump, could this explain Lindsey Graham and whatever the **** he is doing these days? 

We went from Graham being the most vocal Trump critic in the elected-GOP circles to the exact opposite: a subservient lapdog saying and doing ridiculous nonsense on behalf of Trump.

What could Sweet Lindsey possibly be hiding, I wonder?

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

Not to mention, a guy worth $137b is probably more immune to blackmail if all you've got on him is a gossippy embarrassment.  

I think this is really a key point.  WTF does Jeff Bezos care about ANYTHING?  You can't be embarrassed if you legit do not care what other people think about you.  

"There are embarrassing dick picks of you, Jeff"

"Okay, well I'm worth $137 billion, what have you done with your life?"

This literally does not change anything for Bezos.  Is there anyone that now won't take a meeting with him?  Or won't sell him something he wants?  Anyone that is going to talk **** about him behind his back needs Bezos more than he needs them.  

Archived