Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turns out Jeff Bezos was hacked by Saudi crown prince

Cooked Crack

https://www.businessinsider.com/federal-prosecutors-national-enquirer-broke-cooperation-deal-bezos-blackmail-report-2019-2

Federal prosecutors are reportedly reviewing whether the National Enquirer's alleged 'blackmail' of Jeff Bezos violates the company's cooperation deal

Federal prosecutors are reviewing whether American Media, Inc. violated its cooperation deal by the way it handled a story of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos's affair with Lauren Sanchez, according to Bloomberg, citing two people familiar with the matter.

The US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York announced in November that it had struck a non-prosecution agreement with American Media, Inc., which owns the National Enquirer. The deal was during the office's investigation into whether Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, made a $150,000 hush-money payment to Karen McDougal, who claimed she had an affair with Trump. Cohen pleaded guilty to the charges, among others, in December. He's due to begin his prison sentence in March.

*Click link for More*

It is, however, illegal to threaten somebody with harm if they don't do what you order. Which is what your client did. In writing. 

Still, I'm glad to see that Republican conspirators have learned to quickly move from "denial" to "it's not illegal to do (something different from what we did)". 

37 minutes ago, Larry said:

It is, however, illegal to threaten somebody with harm if they don't do what you order. Which is what your client did. In writing. 

Still, I'm glad to see that Republican conspirators have learned to quickly move from "denial" to "it's not illegal to do (something different from what we did)". 

Next week it'll be illegal, but only a "process crime."  

46 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The twitter universe is a strange and insidious place.  I am learning to look at anything from twitter with a bit of skepticism.

Pretty sure it's quickening society's downfall.  I don't spend much time on it, mainly for sports and entertainment related stuff.  If I see any mention of political crap that's way far left or right, I'm unfollowing that person or putting them on mute.  

The brother of Jeff Bezos’ mistress, Lauren Sanchez, supplied the couple’s racy texts to the National Enquirer, multiple sources inside AMI, the tabloid’s parent company, told The Daily Beast.

I'm shocked the National Enquirer doesn't hold itself to journalistic standards. Shocked!

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Pretty sure it's quickening society's downfall.  I don't spend much time on it, mainly for sports and entertainment related stuff.  If I see any mention of political crap that's way far left or right, I'm unfollowing that person or putting them on mute.  

Im not even on Twitter.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm pretty sure Dave Mustaine's politics are polar opposite of what Obama's are.  That's an interesting twitter speedball though.

Dave got really, actually sober a couple years back.  He’s really toned it down the schtick.  Positively cuddly, these days...or so I’m told.

But in its letters to the Justice Department in May and June 2018, AMI acknowledged that it had asked a Saudi adviser to submit content for the magazine, given the adviser an early draft to review and then made changes to the final version that were suggested by the Saudi adviser.

According to the Justice Department letter, government lawyers determined that AMI didn't need to register as a Saudi agent based on the company's claims that it received no foreign funding for the magazine and that it had been under no obligation to make the changes suggested by the Saudi adviser. The identity of the adviser mentioned is unclear

My BS meter is going off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived