Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The franchise is .500 over the last 4 years.  Not a dumpster fire.

The fan base, however, is a dumpster fire and the owner is a dolt.  But we’re still better off than the Vikings.

This guy is effectively winning this thread.

The Redskins are not a championship contender.   That's obvious and clear.   But anyone who is saying the Redskins have not been consistently average, on the whole, is simply ignorant and should have the common courtesy of never speaking.   The Redskins aren't a dumpster fire on the field -- well, until they lose 24 players to IR, then yeah -- and seem to have a good young core of players in need of a few real elite players to either produce there or be added.   There are far worse teams on the field than us, which, by definition, means we're not a dumpster fire.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The franchise is .500 over the last 4 years.  Not a dumpster fire.

The fan base, however, is a dumpster fire and the owner is a dolt.  But we’re still better off than the Vikings.

Wins and losses aren’t the only thing that define this franchise. We are colossal joke in every way possible, but at least we are “maybe mediocre at best” on the field. 

Fans tired of being **** on and calling the team out on it doesn’t make the fan base a dumpster fire either 

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Part of me is fine with this.  There was no way to save the WR core outside getting AB, this will force us to either address QB or trade down to do it way some of yall be begging for.  We should not ignore high quality players that WANT to be here in FA.

Lol want to get paid is different than wanting to be here.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What? Take your own advice. It's obvious those things will happen.

Your the one talking like I didn't read this thread. I saw it and understand it. Still a lot of money tied up at one position. When the team is weak in so many. Wrong guy panahoo said that. Sorry not sure why you came back like I was talking to you.

19 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Leveon Bell finding it hard to make a decision, Jets were the favourites but Dolphins and Redskins also could be involved, from profootballtalk. 

HTTR 

Bell is a great player. Go to imagine that contract would take some accommodating. What's he after, 17mil per year...so say 3/51 or 4/68 max with 60% plus guaranteed. Interested to see what happens with him.

21 minutes ago, Art said:

So, Greg has no sources who've yet seen the contract because the contract has not been submitted and won't be.   So he has ZERO sources who have told him it's nuts based on any actual evidence.   And he has no sources who told him a team in need of a safety is nuts for signing a young, good safety.   Thus you know the post is simply a guy wanting to be charming and failing.   ONCE someone has viewed the contract, he can let us know he now has a source who says nuts.   

I think his source is "former" GM Mike Lombardi....😂😂

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wins and losses aren’t the only thing that define this franchise. We are colossal joke in every way possible, but at least we are “maybe mediocre at best” on the field. 

Fans tired of being **** on and calling the team out on it doesn’t make the fan base a dumpster fire either 

You are what your record says you are.

That was true once.   Only for us, it's not true, cause, well, it is true, but you don't like it so it's not, yeah?

Help a brother out.   How does a team which is clearly mediocre over the last several years on the field achieve that when it's a joke in all other ways?   We both know the answer, but I'm wondering if you can say it.   It doesn't.   A joke performs so.   No one can look at how we've performed the last two years and say that would have been our record if we had half as many injuries.   That would be idiotic.   And WITH THOSE, leading TWICE to horrific, demoralizing, HORRENDOUS endings, making us perform like crap, we enter the offseason remembering we sucked at the end without remembering we didn't suck on the whole and the difference of the two seasons, inside each of the least two seasons, is a pretty good indicator what we are.

With 24 players off the current roster, we are 2-14.   How we played the end of the last two years.   With a reasonably healthy team, we're 9-7 to 10-6.   With EXCEPTIONAL health, well, still that because of QB without Smith :).

Love the move I posted about big game hunting in free agency yesterday and they are delivering with signing Landon. Better than signing two rotational guys like Mcgee and Mcclain and a talented saftey with serious character issues like DJ.And to the people believe this will hinder us from locking up Allen and Payen by the time Allen's rookie deal is up Landons guaranteed money will be done .Bring in Mosley next!! 

18 minutes ago, Art said:

This guy is effectively winning this thread.

The Redskins are not a championship contender.   That's obvious and clear.   But anyone who is saying the Redskins have not been consistently average, on the whole, is simply ignorant and should have the common courtesy of never speaking.   The Redskins aren't a dumpster fire on the field -- well, until they lose 24 players to IR, then yeah -- and seem to have a good young core of players in need of a few real elite players to either produce there or be added.   There are far worse teams on the field than us, which, by definition, means we're not a dumpster fire.

Same thing I have been saying for the past couple of weeks in here. Some people act like we have 3-13 the past four seasons.

Archived