Riggo-toni

The 2019 Free Agency Tracker -Added: Landon Collins, Rodgers-Cromartie, Donald Penn, Flowers, Smallwood. Lost:Preston Smith, Nsekhe, Crowder, HaHa

2 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I'm all in on Wirfs from Iowa

Hes another - not seen much of him personally.

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Maybe we should trade for this guy?

Bashaud has been the best corner since he got there..... So for 1 game. Cool. On the plus side, at least it means there will be more shootout games for the Chiefs. Those are exciting.

I didn't like the Collins signing when we did it and it looks even worse now. The defense hasn't got any better with him on the field. We overpaid for him. Just like we did Josh Norman. Should've took that money and spent it on the offensive line. 

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

I didn't like the Collins signing when we did it and it looks even worse now. The defense hasn't got any better with him on the field. We overpaid for him. Just like we did Josh Norman. Should've took that money and spent it on the offensive line. 

Hes a phenomenal player. The problem is that SS doesn't need to be elite. Especially when you have big aggressive corners. The FS however is what needs to be elite. Earl Thomas>>>Cam Chancellor. 

58 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Preston Smith with a Sack and INT in 2 games. Maybe he wasn't being utilized properly here. 🤔

I've been saying it for a few weeks..should have kept p smith..

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I've been saying it for a few weeks..should have kept p smith..

Well we spent his money and Nsekhe money on Collins. It's worked out pretty good so far. 🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Collins isn't doin that horrible is he?..

He isn't getting us and wins is he? He's making a lot of money for someone that hasn't really done much. He's not the problem on defense that's for sure, but he isn't the solution either. 

45 minutes ago, dyst said:

Get on the phone and find a trade partner for Case

If the Jets, Steelers, or some other QB starved team offered a moderate ransom, I'd be willing. Until Haskins is ready to start, Keenum is doing his job just fine.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

If the Jets, Steelers, or some other QB starved team offered a moderate ransom, I'd be willing. Until Haskins is ready to start, Keenum is doing his job just fine.

Agreed, if we can somehow fleece a team like the Eagles did to the Vikings with Bradford, we should. 

13 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

He isn't getting us and wins is he? He's making a lot of money for someone that hasn't really done much. He's not the problem on defense that's for sure, but he isn't the solution either. 

We are asking him to make a PBJ with no bread, knife, peanut butter or jelly. What results should we expect from that?  Dude is a pro bowl safety, but you right, hes one out of 11 and constantly put in bad spots by a scheme that doesnt fit him at all.  He deserves a pass.

15 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Preston Smith with a Sack and INT in 2 games. Maybe he wasn't being utilized properly here. 🤔

The INT was a bit lucky, a deflection.  

Minkah Fitzpatrick trade likely to be wrapped up by tomorrow. The Dolphins expected to get 1st round value for him. Hearing WSH, DAL, KC, PIT, PHI and SEA all in the mix. Offers are being made

Last I heard, Dallas is out of the running for Minkah Fitzpatrick...

Edited by SemperFi Skins
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Minkah Fitzpatrick trade likely to be wrapped up by tomorrow. The Dolphins expected to get 1st round value for him. Hearing WSH, DAL, KC, PIT, PHI and SEA all in the mix. Offers are being made

Last I heard, Dallas is out of the running for Minkah Fitzpatrick...

If the Skins are trading their first you have to figure they will trade Trent at some point.  Course they might wait till after the season