Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

13 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

I drafted AB in one of my fantasy leagues so I'm pleased as he definitely upgraded QB's with this move.

He did, but where he was once option 1a, b, and c, now he's in a stacked receiver core.  Not even counting James White stealing receptions.

10 hours ago, method man said:

Here is the story on Spence. Solid rookie year and then had multiple injuries / issues with the 4-3. He seems to be a better fit in the 3-4. You would think, though, with Allen's injury, we'd bring up Ryan Bee from the PS

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/8/22/20800877/noah-spence-tampa-bay-buccaneers-new-defense-todd-bowles-scheme-sacks

We only dress five DL, If Hester is better than Bee then Allen's injury makes him the inactive DL player and Hester plays, so elevating Bee at this point just means we have another player to sit on the bench in street clothes

If we sign Spence I wonder if we release Holtz to go back to PS which might be presumptive with Reed hurt, cut loose Tanner Vallejo or send McCoy to IR

5 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

The #Redskins are signing CB Simeon Thomas off the #Seahawks practice squad and placing him on the 53-man roster, source said. He was originally a #Browns 6th round choice.

6'3, but on the light side at 181 lbs... Typical Seahawks defender. Probably means Fabian Moreau still dealing with injuries.

I know the Seahawks are no longer the Legion of Boom, but I didn't know they dropped the philosophy just didn't have the same results.  Seems off for a small guy to be called a member of that then.  Question remains, who goes.

I'd also guess this guy is more to take someone's spot on teams so they can focus on D

3 hours ago, carex said:

I know the Seahawks are no longer the Legion of Boom, but I didn't know they dropped the philosophy just didn't have the same results.  Seems off for a small guy to be called a member of that then.  Question remains, who goes.

I'd also guess this guy is more to take someone's spot on teams so they can focus on D

Looks like they are covering for Moreau. 

It’s also notable that the team added a cornerback, as that could bring up some concerns about Fabian Moreau. The team’s top slot cornerback has been out with a foot injury since the preseason and he missed Week 1. This move could indicate that he needs more time to heal. And if that’s the case, perhaps he could land on short-term IR.

Archived