Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA Governor Ralph Northam Got Some Explaining to Do

Bozo the kKklown

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I haven’t voted out of spite... yet.  Actually I take that back.  Northam was a spite vote.  I vowed never to vote republican again after Trump.  So yeah, I guess it’s all spite at this point however the democrat platform is one I believe in.

If the Northam blackface thing drops before the election then I’d bet you’d have a Governor Fairfax right now.

If he was forced to resign, maybe, but now I don't know anymore, and that concerns me.

As far as the Trump comparison, no I wouldn’t vote for him.  But, I wouldn’t make it force me to give up on the party or the WHOLE ****ING PLATFORM because one ****ty person did one shorty thing.

Cmon now, this IS bigger than you and me. It IS bigger than Trump or Northam.  These are ideals and values.

This is very hypothetical, I wouldn't stop voting for dem if trump got nomination, but I wouldn't give him my vote if he was a dem.  I would question any party that embraces him, the values and platform don't belong to the party, there can be another party.  It sucks for conservatives stuck without a party, but I respect them for not jus getting in line, democratic party would have the balls to split if Trump got the nomination.

I'll give Mr Jones  credit for this - he does a GREAT impersonation of Gov Northam.

He's got the rich, southern Virginian voice down, on-point.

To skip to it : Jones' southern lovin' voice highlights;

0:42 mins    1:01 mins   1:52 mins    5:28 mins    9:18 mins   9:25 mins   10:28 mins   10:54 mins   12:43 mins

6 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's fun watching him and Eddie Bravo interact

And even Alex and Joe. Fireworks

I might actually watch it while working tomorrow.  I was listening while driving around yesterday.  

Alex Jones is a nut but he's entertaining, for sure.

Honestly, people should neither give Alex Jones a platform nor listen to him. Paranoia and crazy is one thing, but his Sandy Hook views are beyond the pale to me. Hopefully he is taken for any money his still has and will earn in the future. **** that guy straight to hell.

46 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Honestly, people should neither give Alex Jones a platform nor listen to him. Paranoia and crazy is one thing, but his Sandy Hook views are beyond the pale to me. Hopefully he is taken for any money his still has and will earn in the future. **** that guy straight to hell.

Unfortunanetly he’s cornered a segment of society that 100% believes this nonsense in the face of all evidence. 

What Jones is saying in that video is standard conservative thinking at this point. I don’t think he will ever go broke. 

6 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I might actually watch it while working tomorrow.  I was listening while driving around yesterday.  

Alex Jones is a nut but he's entertaining, for sure.

This is another extension of that podcast, that's actually funnier. Some highlights

2:50   "Joe, you're gonna go to the edge of the earth, find cats that are knockin things off"

6:45   to find out  "Why do you think fraternities have you screw sheep, and all this.....!"

Anyway, sorry to divert the topic off of Smollett

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived