Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA Governor Ralph Northam Got Some Explaining to Do

Bozo the kKklown

12 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

If I recall my history classes, indentured servitude was, indeed, a thing in the early days of the new world.

12 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Well, indentured servants could pay off their servitude. Slaves couldn't for the most part. There's a difference between the two.

https://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/Indentured_Servants_in_Colonial_Virginia#start_entry

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

This has been making its way around Facebook.  And not just by the far-right nutjobs I konw.

If it's something the far right hates it's context... 

The RDJ one was amazing satire and the BEST part of that movie. The joke was how flippin insensitive Hollywood is about race. 

Ted Danson's Firar's club roast nearly killed his career. It was a huge story. Did he every recover to the entent of his Cheers popularity? 

The Jimmy's just looks like sketch comedy - lampooning celebrities. meh. The Sarah Silverman one... I dunno man, not a fan of whatever she has going on there. 

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Image may contain: 3 people, text

This has been making its way around Facebook.  And not just by the far-right nutjobs I konw.

I don’t think Robert Downey is a Democrat. Actually not sure Kimmel is either.

Saying all of that, we really comparing comedians and entertainers to politicians? What a stupid comparison made by the idiot who made that graphic.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I don’t think Robert Downey is a Democrat. Actually not sure Kimmel is either.

Saying all of that, we really comparing comedians and entertainers to politicians? What a stupid comparison made by the idiot who made that graphic.

I'm not even gonna disagree with you.  I just find it interesting sometimes to see what is going around and who posts it on social media. 

In a Quinnipiac University poll, 42 percent of voters say Northam should resign — but more, 48 percent, say he shouldn’t. White voters are split evenly — 46 percent say he should resign, and the same percentage say he shouldn’t — but a majority of black voters, 56 percent, say Northam should not quit.

On 2/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m bumping this so we can have an even race to see which of these HUGE stories makes it to page 10 first...The Smollete guy or the 35 year old yearbook pic.

Gonna be a tight one, I think.

wonder how the metoo folk gonna take that?

Archived