Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Two things:

(1) tomorrow is picture day for my 4 year old daughter.  For some reason, wife asked me what she should wear.  Obv, I said her Nats shirt, so that is happening. :)

(2) today is Cyber Monday, the day I get all of my xmas shopping done.  Sneak peak at PB on Xmas:

YOU GET NATS STUFF AND YOU GET NATS STUFF EVERYBODY GETS NATS STUFF

EbAMC3.gif

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

today is Cyber Monday

Im glad you brought it up. With the Random Thought Thread shut down, I had nowhere to make my annual Cyber Monday posts. I’ll do it here.

: PleaseBlitz is in an abandoned building, dressed like a Japanese schoolgirl. Its all quiet. No one is around... or so he thinks.

Startled by the sound of a closing door, PleaseBlitz slowly turns around and sees Sacks N Stuff...  and Egon and Ray.

*I begin to power up my Proton pack when suddenly and without warning, Egon BLASTS PleaseBlitz’s pasty white ass!!

POW!! BZZZZZTTTTTPHTTTTTT!!!

*Winston and Peter set up the containment trap....

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Bryce has a verbal tic where, in just about any interview I've ever heard with him, he uses the phrase "each and every day."  Listen for it whenever he's interviewed. And now I see he uses it in writing too.

Anyway, enjoy Philadelphia Bryce.  No real hard feelings from me. You might be better off there, and the Nats seem to be better off with you there also. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Yeah, I'd say so...

I hate hot takes.  I think we're gonna have to thoroughly examine this hypothesis with repeated viewings.  I understand that a player wearing #6 does interesting things after the 7th inning.  And a player who should not have been shut down coming back from Tommy John surgery in 2012 may make an appearance or two in the series.

Really hoping Nats fans can move on past him already. Even if his tweet stinks of regret. The strongest reply would be to just ignore it and focus on the players here in DC and probably the strongest competition at least in 2020, Atlanta..... who still is really good. Phillies, Mets, Marlins. We'll see. When the Nats season looked as bad as it could. I wanted a Girardi here to get things turned around. Him in Philly does worry me, but really over the long run. Right now he needs to get rid of the guys who don't buy in, and put together his team. They need more pieces than they admitted.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Really hoping Nats fans can move on past him already. Even if his tweet stinks of regret. The strongest reply would be to just ignore it and focus on the players here in DC and probably the strongest competition at least in 2020, Atlanta..... who still is really good. Phillies, Mets, Marlins. We'll see. When the Nats season looked as bad as it could. I wanted a Girardi here to get things turned around. Him in Philly does worry me, but really over the long run. Right now he needs to get rid of the guys who don't buy in, and put together his team. They need more pieces than they admitted.

Yeah, I could care less if he is happy or not in Philadelphia.  He has a newborn son, I don’t question whether this has been the best year of his life.  Good for him.  Let’s go Nats.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

We've moved on. Doesn't mean we won't rib him whenever its fun, easy, and convenient for us which is almost always.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

For anyone that went to the anthem tonight for the documentary, how was it? Is it worth buying on DVD? And was the bar open at the anthem for people to get drunk while watching the documentary?

im not sure if its worth buying. i have seen a lot of better youtube videos. it was a documentary for hte world series and has more astros footage than ours.  

19 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

im not sure if its worth buying. i have seen a lot of better youtube videos. it was a documentary for hte world series and has more astros footage than ours.  

Oh so it wasn’t like the dvd of the caps championship where it included players talking about certain parts of the regular season?