Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

Just now, Idaho fan said:

at some point it would be interesting to see what this team could if half of the starters didn’t end up on IR.  13 players on the roster today had never been in FedEx before.   Crazy.   

Not or making an excuse for coaching or management or ownership... but this is the most injuried team in the league.   

Black monday will be interesting.  I think it’s time but I also have doubts another coaching staff would have done much better all things considered.  

There is no doubt the defense can be coached much better...Manusky is completly overmatched

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Foles should be a free agent next off season.  Might as well throw that out there.

If they can get out from underneath the Smith contract, sure.  Otherwise they won't be able to make a competitive offer.  Foles will have many teams bidding. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I think we HAVE to pick a QB in round one this year. Maybe we can trade down a little bit and still get our guy. But it has to be in the first round so you can get the 5th year option.

Who is he going to throw to? We're going to suck next year no matter what, at least give McCoy a chance.

Archived