Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So the skins are sitting 4-2.. let's take a look at the rest of the schedule

crabbypatty

6 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I completely understand the logic and the reason to lose hope, however I always hold onto the true belief that absolutely anything can happen in the NFL.

Not just any given sunday, but any given season, or half-season, as well.

As long as it's theoretically possible, I will always truly believe that its possible. Doesn't mean I believe it's going to happen, or even likely to happen, I just hold out hope that it's still possible.

NFL isn't an exact science, and quite often the utterly unexpected happens. I ignore the unlikely, and hold on, to the "possible".

I can do that, because I'm not a gambling man, so I have no money at stake, with my "believing" ;)

I respect that. I wish I was there as a fan, but I've lost it. For now at least. Even setting aside every single other thing wrong with the team, our QB problem just seems like a crippling deficiency and an instant disqualifier. Watching our offense and then seeing actual good offenses across the NFL...it's like watching a different sport. The games haven't been played yet though. 

19 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

There is no playoff BS. The season is over with Mark Sanchez at QB and this dumpster fire secondary.

Exactly!!!  How in the world would anybody be calculating possible playoff scenarios for this team?  We aren't near a playoff team, healthy!!  Let alone, with this squad.  It's not even all about injuries, we are just a bad team from top to bottom and honestly we have been all year.

27 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Colt hasn't won a game yet, I'm waiting for Mark to.

If a team 100% full of scabs just thrown together within a matter of days, led by a QB who literally just got out of jail, can go under the bright lights of MNF, and at a hostile stadium, against a team with several picket-line-crossers including some Pro Bowlers, and beat them then I have a very easy time believing that anything is possible in this sport, including Mark Sanchez winning a few games and into the playoffs.

Operative word is possible.

Not definite or likely, but possible.

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Not definite or likely, but possible.

This isnt about possible anymore.  I'll be the last one to step on your hope, mine keeps me going.  Quite literally, we haven't won a game since our QBs started going down, so we need to prove we can win one without Alex.  One is a good start before talking about 3 or 4.

The Giants are only two games back. Let that sink in. If this organization has any intelligence (which they don't), we need to tank and tank hard as ****. Get as high a draft pick as possible and then turn that into a stud pick or hope a team wants to trade us a ton of picks to move up for future 1st rounders.

Remember this whenever you think I'm crazy for being so hopeful.

Not only will I always believe in my Skins, but like many people, I also love to root for the underdog.

So, the more bad things get for the Skins, the more of an underdog they become, the more I root for them and hope for them to succeed THIS season.

Sanchez FTSBW !!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 9:29 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

nope. We were first in our division before our QB got hurt, no chance bruce gets ****canned for this performance.... 

Any chance he will get canned now? The Redskins are awful and have been since 1991. We have won no more than 10 games in a season since then and only accomplished that 3 times.  The Bruce tenure is basically Vinny with better salary cap management.

Archived