Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

I know the Saints got robbed, but I don't care. I'm just glad I don't have to be rooting for Payton if the Pats win. I remember last year when Payton threw a big hissyfit on the officials when he told them we should be penalized for intentional grounding. The refs gave him his wish. Never liked him since. Glad to see him on the miserable side of it this time. And of course the big Brees sideline extravaganza we had to put up with this year. Back at ya Saints fans. Glad to see the better Sean head to the SB.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Hahaha Sean Payton still going on about the no call and saying that's why they lost the game. 

No man, I think the rest of the game mattered too. They even won the coin toss. 

They lost. If the refs make the obvious correct call, it's about 99.9% the Saints win. 

So yes, the refs cost them the game. Period. 

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

They lost. If the refs make the obvious correct call, it's about 99.9% the Saints win. 

So yes, the refs cost them the game. Period. 

The refs robbed them of an easy path to victory.

Their defense letting go of another six points and Brees throwing an uncharacteristic panic pick cost them the game altogether. 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

The refs robbed them of an easy path to victory.

Their defense letting go of another six points and Brees throwing an uncharacteristic panic pick cost them the game altogether. 

This isn't friggin trigonometry, man. The refs didn't make a call they have to make and thus the Saints lost the game. Anything else you're saying is just spin.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Impressive when you think about it. McVay was damn near our water boy like 6-7 years ago. Now he's the mf'n man.

Offensive wunderkind aside, I'm more impressed with the coaching acumen that kept his team mentally in the game, on the road, down 13 in the first half, 10 in the 3rd, and down 3 with under 2 minutes.  THAT is coaching. A lot of guys can scheme up Xs and Os and call plays.

Archived