Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

9 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

This isn't friggin trigonometry, man. The refs didn't make a call they have to make and thus the Saints lost the game. Anything else you're saying is just spin.

Pretty sure they had the lead after the no-call. 23-20.

The Saints lost the game. Anything else is a cop-out. 

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

The non PI call, I think the refs were trying to let the players decide the game.  I think the Saints got a gift INT in OT to make up for it.

What a gift....

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Pretty sure they had the lead after the no-call. 23-20.

The Saints lost the game. Anything else is a cop-out. 

But they would have run the clock down and got a field goal with no time left for the Rams to score.

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Offensive wunderkind aside, I'm more impressed with the coaching acumen that kept his team mentally in the game, on the road, down 13 in the first half, 10 in the 3rd, and down 3 with under 2 minutes.  THAT is coaching. A lot of guys can scheme up Xs and Os and call plays.

Is he married? Win a SB and them Hollywood shorties are gonna blow his phone up.

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

But they would have run the clock down and got a field goal with no time left for the Rams to score.

As I said earlier, "they were robbed of an easy path to victory." 

Payton saying they lost the game because of a no call with the lead and a minute to play is irresponsible coaching and tells me he checked out afterward. Mentally weak. 

7 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Andy Reid is the ultimate choke artist.  We shall see how he coaches down at least 10-0 or 14-0 after this drive

I have been trying to figure out how he will fumble this one away.  Icing his own QB and the leagues hottest 1 quarter to start the game, was a good start.  I am thinking clock mismanagement is always a fair bet.

Just now, Bacon said:

This Pats team really can't be stopped right now. God, I can't wait for Brady to retire. 

Why?  BC you dont like how they win.  It's amazing to watch a team that actually can run any system against any opponent.  Meanwhile we cant even figure out how to run 1 system 

Archived