Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Nah, I got emotional winning 10 grand off of two playoff games.  You sound like the touchy Cowboy fan.  While you're tossing out weak statements, Im counting money. 😄

Good for you. Now you can buy your cowboy season tickets with your winnings. :)

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

No, they cannot. They have to wait just like players. It's the new "Contributors" that do not have to wait. So GMs, Owners, they do not have to wait. But players and coaches do.

You’re right, but it must have changed at some point.  Cause Gibbs was a 96 inductee and coached in 1992.  

14 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Good for you. Now you can buy your cowboy season tickets with your winnings. :)

Why would I do that?  To come see you root for your Cowboys team??  😄  Try harder.  I've been to more Redskins games home and away, than you've probably watched.  But I have nothing to prove to you.  You're a sensitive soul who tries to bait people into senseless chatter and debate.  It's all good.  I understand.  I'll play your game for a lil while.  You entertain me.

Just now, Bacon said:

I'm annoyed that the Pats did it again, but I'm mostly just sad and disappointed that I don't get to watch the Chiefs' offense again this season. Probably the most entertaining thing about this season, honestly. 

I swear it's incredible how the Pats continue to be successful with people we never heard of outside of 3 or 4 stars.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I'm annoyed that the Pats did it again, but I'm mostly just sad and disappointed that I don't get to watch the Chiefs' offense again this season. Probably the most entertaining thing about this season, honestly. 

Not only that, but the last matchup of Rams Chiefs was the most entertaining game in a very long time.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

True, but its amazing how bad that Line looked today. The Patriots' pass rush isn't that good and they were blowing through the Chiefs, especially in the first half.

37 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Agree, I never understood the **** he took from people. He was a great QB. 

Over the span of his last 20 starts, he was 16-4 (with one of those losses coming after a game winning FG was nullified because Garrett iced his own kicker). When he was injured and his backups played during that span, the Cowboys were 1-8.  It was like he was THE difference between a team being the best in the NFL or the worst in the NFL.  

Most people define him by a fumbled snap as a holder (he shouldn't have had that responsibility while preparing for his first playoff game).  In his next playoff game he threw an INT on 4th and 15 with about 30 seconds left (he had to throw the ball up for grabs even if no one was open).  So people define him as a choke artist.  It doesn't matter if he had a better passer rating, more game winning drives, and more fourth quarter comebacks than Brady, Brees, and Rodgers.  It also doesn't matter that he had a better passer rating and more game winning drives in overtime than all three of those HOF contemporaries.  He is known as a guy who chokes in the big moment because of two plays in the first 16 months of his career.

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

True, but its amazing how bad that Line looked today. The Patriots' pass rush isn't that good and they were blowing through the Chiefs, especially in the first half.

they've got some kind of undetectable performance drug though the tb12 quack doctor...or they are tortured if they don't perform (patriot way)

When the Cowboys decided to move on from Romo and keep Dak, that was the best news as a Skins fan i would ever hear in years.

Romo scared me more than Dak ever will. I still get nightmares from his patented Houdini spin move in the pocket that bought him a trillion seconds.

14 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Why would I do that?  To come see you root for your Cowboys team??  😄  Try harder.  I've been to more Redskins games home and away, than you've probably watched.  But I have nothing to prove to you.  You're a sensitive soul who tries to bait people into senseless chatter and debate.  It's all good.  I understand.  I'll play your game for a lil while.  You entertain me.

Even your insults are like cowboy trolls ("I'm not a cowboy fan! You are!").  :ols:

I do love dueling with you cowboy trolls but time for me to go. 

Enjoy those cowboy season tickets. :dallas_sucks:

8 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

When the Cowboys decided to move on from Romo and keep Dak, that was the best news as a Skins fan i would ever hear in years.

Romo scared me more than Dak ever will. I still get nightmares from his patented Houdini spin move in the pocket that bought him a trillion seconds.

Ummm....you must not be a redskins fan if there’s a QB that doesn’t scare you 😂😂 have you watched redskins games??? :P 

2 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Even your insults are like cowboy trolls ("I'm not a cowboy fan! You are!").  :ols:

I do love dueling with you cowboy trolls but time for me to go. 

Enjoy those cowboy season tickets. :dallas_sucks:

Dont quit your day job, real talk.

Enjoy being wrong and irrelevant judging people.

47 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

He's smiling all the way to the bank 😁

I get a little bit sad when I think about his life.  If someone granted me one wish, anything I want, I might come up with the idea of being the most successful QB of all time.... Or having a supermodel wife that makes $50 mil a year.  I would be embarrassed to ask for both... But that is just a regular day in the life of mister Brady.

8 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I hate to bring this point up but Brees needs to do more to be considered in the top5 ever.  his playoff resume blows outside of that one superbowl year.  He should have multiple. 

I don't know if this is fair because there was a period of about 4 or 5 season where the Saints offense was top 5 but their defenses were some of the historically worst in the NFL causing them to end up with 7-9/8-8 type seasons.

Archived