Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Jets Game Thread - Preseason Game II/2018

FS#21

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

As far as our RB's go.  I feel like with Kelley we know what he is and what he can bring. Perine is the guy who is probably the bigger question mark and hungry to show that 2017 was a learning curve.  Guice is still the future but Perine likely wants to show this team (and other prospective teams) that he was drafted for a reason.

Having two stud running backs is a dilemma every team wants.  I'm hoping Marine makes a case for Wash to have a multiple back system.

Just now, Birdlives said:

They let the Pats run it down their throats last week. They just let a rookie QB with extremely limited talent get in the red zone this week. That ain’t good. Enjoy your pie. It’ll taste a lot like crow later this year unless they sure some things up. Hopefully it’s just preseason stuff.

Dude that was literally third string in the second half last week. The starters didn’t play at all. Our second team guys looked great in the first half. Then the guys that will be watching the games on Sunday like us in a few weeks got stomped. 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Am I the only one ready to give Adrian Peterson a call?  This RB thing looks like its about to backfire on us, seriously.

He's a physical freak, but I wonder how much he has left in the tank. Murray though, I think he still has something. 

Just now, Hooper said:

You and child services maybe.

Hardy Har.

Don't worry, at this rate, I'm gonna make a thread with options.  Glad he didn't get a fumble, but that's what I was lookign for, and i don't like what I see.  Hoping for Marshall, I really am, but that may have just been catching the Pats off guard.

Would like to see Marshall on offense (bad timing for this comment after the potential fumble on his KR). Gruden seems to like him and has repeatedly said he wants a backup RB on the roster who can fill Chris Thompson's role. That's either Marshall or Bibbs based on the current roster. And one of those guys will play, knowing CT's injury history 

Archived