Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I rarely cheers for guys that are injured. 

Especially for someone like Collins that is a huge Redskins' fan.

Nobody’s cheering for Landon Collins being injured. They’re saying him being out is a good thing for the offense. Two completely different things.

i haven’t seen anyone say “yayyyy!!! He’s injured!!! Whoooo!!!!” 

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

I rarely cheers for guys that are injured. 

Especially for someone like Collins that is a huge Redskins' fan.

Oh trust me man..I have to check my self at the door before game time that I don't accidentally slip and cheer for him when he picks our quarterback off..or does some other Kick-Ass defensive play.. I absolutely love 21 in blue don't get me wrong, but if we want to win at all him being off the field gives us a better chance LOL..and yes I know he would rather play for the burgundy and gold than the blue..

ahhhh i feel..more at ease right now being a skins fan... nothing really to play for but pride so I set my sights low so when big plays happen rather were winning or losing it's exciting to get into,well for me any way. Already made plans with the folks to just kick it and watch skins football this Sunday and what will be will be and will continue to be Redskins fans and cheer em on

Are we still mathematically alive?...I think the NFL gods are gonna force us to the playoffs.. Seahawks win tonight ,saints beat the Panthers we beat the jags.. watch hehe Johnson explode on to the scene hitting doctson for big plays in Jacksonville...alot of the sky is falling talk around here.. rightfully so..but I'm STILL in it to win it won't quit can't stop me, root for them skins till the end. In Callahan I trust, get that o line in sink and get Peterson and Thompson going..let's go skins patch this together and get the win in Jacksonville!!.. HTTR!!

On 12/10/2018 at 7:58 PM, bakedtater1 said:

Are we still mathematically alive?...I think the NFL gods are gonna force us to the playoffs.. Seahawks win tonight ,saints beat the Panthers we beat the jags.. watch hehe Johnson explode on to the scene hitting doctson for big plays in Jacksonville...alot of the sky is falling talk around here.. rightfully so..but I'm STILL in it to win it won't quit can't stop me, root for them skins till the end. In Callahan I trust, get that o line in sink and get Peterson and Thompson going..let's go skins patch this together and get the win in Jacksonville!!.. HTTR!!

I've still had the rare occasion of doing the mental gymnastics and contortions to figure out what needs to happen week 15 that will benefit the Skins' playoff hopes lol...I will say this: the Redskins, Eagles, and Panthers are all 6-7, and the Eagles play the Rams and the Panthers play the Saints. The Cowboys don't exactly have a pushover in Andrew Luck and the Colts, and the Dolphins actually have more wins than the Vikings right now.

So, yeah....scenarios run through your head...you think of things sometimes lol...

Skinsinparadise ..thanks so much for posting that..I enjoyed seeing video of him walking around him self personally handing out those items...let that be a spring board of good juju to Jacksonville for the Skins to play as a team and get a win..on the road where they play better in front of fans who are..how do I say I guess more loyal idk... but there on the road in back to back weeks which I believe is gonna help get them on track to make the playoffs...you watch this foster stuff is gonna bring the d together tighter having them performing the best in several weeks..get back to back road wins setting up an epic EPIC last game at home to an eagles team completely out of it with there than super bowl winning back up qb that's not gonna play like a Superbowl winning back up qb and we will win and there will be love again amongst every one and the whole who's gonna be fired stuff will be put on the back burner and we enter the playoffs Josh Johnson is the greatest thing scince sliced bread..coach allows him to run if necessary and we see some kind of run like we did in 2012 when we hit a 5 game win streak..HTTR and believe on folks keep this good juju thread alive till we are put out of our misery, tell than rise up and believe hail on and GO REDSKINS!!

9 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Skinsinparadise ..thanks so much for posting that..I enjoyed seeing video of him walking around him self personally handing out those items...let that be a spring board of good juju to Jacksonville for the Skins to play as a team and get a win..on the road where they play better in front of fans who are..how do I say I guess more loyal idk... but there on the road in back to back weeks which I believe is gonna help get them on track to make the playoffs...you watch this foster stuff is gonna bring the d together tighter having them performing the best in several weeks..get back to back road wins setting up an epic EPIC last game at home to an eagles team completely out of it with there than super bowl winning back up qb that's not gonna play like a Superbowl winning back up qb and we will win and there will be love again amongst every one and the whole who's gonna be fired stuff will be put on the back burner and we enter the playoffs Josh Johnson is the greatest thing scince sliced bread..coach allows him to run if necessary and we see some kind of run like we did in 2012 when we hit a 5 game win streak..HTTR and believe on folks keep this good juju thread alive till we are put out of our misery, tell than rise up and believe hail on and GO REDSKINS!!

I sincerely hope your continual optimism is rewarded by the team...

giphy.gif

The dawn is darkest before the light. Maybe this darkness we are wading through is the step before we actually turn the corner. There were signs this year we were doing that, turning the corner as a franchise. We were 6-3 despite a load of key injuries. 

Imo, Snyder must fire the entire medical and training staff. To say there is a problem with injuries/infection would be an understatement.  Here to everyone getting healthy and us laying the groundwork to make the turn next year. 🥃

I hate to say it, but I can’t decide if I’d rather win out or lose out.  Either way, I’m hoping we see some action (and good play) from some of the younger/newer guys.  SDH (if he’s able to play), Settle, the young corners and Nicholson.  Is Quinn coming back (at some point)? 

Edit - ah, N/M... just saw they put Quinn (and Dunbar) on IR.  Not sure how I missed that.  

Archived