SWFLSkins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

I really admire you that can keep up the faith and think positive thoughts. I genuinely mean that. So glad this thread is here and hope it stays a long time.

Keep up the good work!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

No Landon Collins for the Giants this Sunday.. that's a good thing.

I rarely cheers for guys that are injured. 

Especially for someone like Collins that is a huge Redskins' fan.

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Nobody’s cheering for Landon Collins being injured. They’re saying him being out is a good thing for the offense. Two completely different things.

i haven’t seen anyone say “yayyyy!!! He’s injured!!! Whoooo!!!!” 

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Oh trust me man..I have to check my self at the door before game time that I don't accidentally slip and cheer for him when he picks our quarterback off..or does some other Kick-Ass defensive play.. I absolutely love 21 in blue don't get me wrong, but if we want to win at all him being off the field gives us a better chance LOL..and yes I know he would rather play for the burgundy and gold than the blue..

ahhhh i feel..more at ease right now being a skins fan... nothing really to play for but pride so I set my sights low so when big plays happen rather were winning or losing it's exciting to get into,well for me any way. Already made plans with the folks to just kick it and watch skins football this Sunday and what will be will be and will continue to be Redskins fans and cheer em on

Are we still mathematically alive?...I think the NFL gods are gonna force us to the playoffs.. Seahawks win tonight ,saints beat the Panthers we beat the jags.. watch hehe Johnson explode on to the scene hitting doctson for big plays in Jacksonville...alot of the sky is falling talk around here.. rightfully so..but I'm STILL in it to win it won't quit can't stop me, root for them skins till the end. In Callahan I trust, get that o line in sink and get Peterson and Thompson going..let's go skins patch this together and get the win in Jacksonville!!.. HTTR!!

• Like 5

And Paul is a great guy, not hard to understand where He is coming from...that said, Did the WE give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry I left y’all hanging a couple weeks between this team and injuries and work have zapped all my juju.. Sanchez was tough to have any hope with.  But let’s let’s get out this funk and stumble into the playoffs! Lol. Yes! Irie Now!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 7:58 PM, bakedtater1 said:

Are we still mathematically alive?...I think the NFL gods are gonna force us to the playoffs.. Seahawks win tonight ,saints beat the Panthers we beat the jags.. watch hehe Johnson explode on to the scene hitting doctson for big plays in Jacksonville...alot of the sky is falling talk around here.. rightfully so..but I'm STILL in it to win it won't quit can't stop me, root for them skins till the end. In Callahan I trust, get that o line in sink and get Peterson and Thompson going..let's go skins patch this together and get the win in Jacksonville!!.. HTTR!!

I've still had the rare occasion of doing the mental gymnastics and contortions to figure out what needs to happen week 15 that will benefit the Skins' playoff hopes lol...I will say this: the Redskins, Eagles, and Panthers are all 6-7, and the Eagles play the Rams and the Panthers play the Saints. The Cowboys don't exactly have a pushover in Andrew Luck and the Colts, and the Dolphins actually have more wins than the Vikings right now.

So, yeah....scenarios run through your head...you think of things sometimes lol...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1