Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

We got everything to stay positive for..the players that make up this team..the players that come together week in week out, some year after year the players that make the Washington Redskins..the Washington Redskins your father gathered for to support the players that dawned the rich burgundy and gold colors..the Washington Redskins his father watched ..the Washington Redskins your son roots for with you each Sunday and untill they move and change the name the Washington Redskins will always be a positive role in my life.

I sure do appreciate Landon Collins that much more as a person with him signing with the Redskins..he grew up a fan and loved Sean Taylor..the way he played, how he prepared and seeing(Collins)dream come true regardless the state of the franchise, he is playing for a team he loved..and week 1 can not get here fast enough..I am extremely excited to watch this man play!!!

Early sprinklings of good juju for the off-season..ap's back, him and Guice will pair up through the months and Guice will rock it this coming season..a two headed monster in the makings in the nation's capital..the double headed monster attack and the albama slamma a hamma defense gonna punish some teams this coming year!

Let's get summer on with already!

Got the good juju vibe goin on over this defense...top ten, write it down now..payne and Allen gonna reak havoc use the draft for some lb's and we'll be golden..got a good feeling about collins and Norman together..with DRC...I'm having visions of a 04-05-06 defense that was in the top ten..very nasty in your face style..go get em tomsula,manusky, Horton..y'all got this!!

After reading stories about teams like the Cowboys and the Packers, I'm more convinced than ever that as long as you win, nobody claims your team's actions are signs of dysfunction. Either that, or the things that qualify as dysfunction re rather normal across the league and aren't nearly the obstacles to success that we fans believe they are.

So here's to good dysfunctional juju lol...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Archived