Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

• 2 weeks later...

That's right coming from yours truly..putting this back on page one..

After coming here for a little more then 15 years it just now hit me why I realy enjoy coming here..no matter win or lose by the Washington Redskins that YOU and I call our favorite NFL team majority of everyone is happy here..if they lose there's ALOT of folks here happy(for I guees understandable reasons)and if they win there...are..a...couple(i)fans?...positive about the win...so I enjoy the win win here when it comes to the Redskins winning or losing lol

29 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

That's right coming from yours truly..putting this back on page one..

After coming here for a little more then 15 years it just now hit me why I realy enjoy coming here..no matter win or lose by the Washington Redskins that YOU and I call our favorite NFL team everyone is happy here..if they lose there's ALOT of folks here happy(for I guees understandable reasons)and if they win there...are..a...couple(i)fans?...positive about the win...so I enjoy the win win here when it comes to the Redskins winning or losing lol

Not sure I agree that everyone here is happy...but thanks for the optimism on game night!

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nope not everyone..sorry I'll fix that..a majority of everyone though lol

More optimism and happiness!   Next thing you know you will be predicting the Redskins to win tonight!  lol  

Tongue in cheek, I'm with ya man.  

I'm such an idiot moron looooossseeerrrr..idiot,idiot,idiot..

I have those butterflies feeling  before the skins play especially if its after a bye week..I know it wasnt a bye week but feels like forever scince the skins played...and I'm getting excited to cheer on the skins with the folks...go get em skins!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hail ya what a win by the skins on sunday..that was a blast..

That was the bi polar game of the decade.... I was ready to throw in the towel halfway through the first quarter debating whether I should stay and drink cold beer and visit with the folks and use the game as background noise.. before I could make up my mind the defense was stopping them and quice was running wild..

Lol the ole man actually said after the win against the lions haaa watch the skins go on a run and **** up there draft order and I laughed at him..

And like I keep saying I'd rather end the season on a high note than a low note..keep it up skins!!

Good vibe weekend...once in a blue blue moon the wife and I get a Saturday off...together...its been a great day..despite having a cold..kiddos are grounded from there devises so it's been great seeing them lol..went to Wally world got some decorations to decorate the gorgeous tree we just got!!... roll this over to tomorrow with a Redskins win and one hell of a weekend it will be!

• 9 months later...

Archived