Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

48 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Much better at drafting then we used to be, this is a trend and heading upwards.

Thank you man..thank you!!..I agree totally..I mean even going back to '12...the year we were gonna win the Superbowl..as well as 2016...d Jax and qarcon..Kurt balling out.. every year I say I think the Skins are going to surprise some people..it's no different this year but I think this year I mean it more lol

Tyler Hall @BurgundyBabble
FollowFollow @BurgundyBabble
More

#HTTR fam. It was a great time following the 2019 NFL Draft with you guys! This could be a franchise changing draft. We ALL had our picks but let’s not tear down ANY of our draft picks talking about who we should have picked besides them, etc. Lets support the boys in 2019.

Our quarterback position is so much better off than I had imagined it being after last years disaster. 

I'm pretty excited to see this roster coming together.

I don't know if Jay is capable of getting us to the next stage but I honestly think this roster has the tools to be a playoff team.

On a side note, am I the only one who cringes when someone refers to the players on our team as "boys"?

I'd think it'd be obvious why we wouldn't want to do that, but maybe it's just me.

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Our quarterback position is so much better off than I had imagined it being after last years disaster. 

I'm pretty excited to see this roster coming together.

I don't know if Jay is capable of getting us to the next stage but I honestly think this roster has the tools to be a playoff team.

On a side note, am I the only one who cringes when someone refers to the players on our team as "boys"?

I'd think it'd be obvious why we wouldn't want to do that, but maybe it's just me.

To me, anyway, there's a difference between "the boys" and "hey, boy" lol...

I    am starting to anticipate training camp already!!...can not wait!!..just an extremely anticipating type season already.. positive vibes butterflies set in before the draft and especially with the way the draft went them positive vibe butterflies will begin to flutter more n more as the closer we get to training camp and pre season..good juju shout out to Guice and his recovery and to seeing him a full go week 1. With Peterson and Guice they will create a two headed monster no one will want to deal with..good juju for reed, Thompson, Quinn, p rich, and the rookie wr to make an enough impact with our #toptendefense that teams will not be able to double team(thanks spasemanspiff)ion Payne or Allen cuz than ya got the rookie or kerrigan to deal with..

Can't wait for the season already!!..Go get em skins and Hail on!!!

13 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I really prey to God this here 2019 draft really brings the Washington Redskins and their fans together...it would be amazing to see the stadium filled with REDSKINS FANS!!..

I really prey to God this here 2019 draft really brings the Washington Redskins and their fans together...it would be amazing to see the stadium filled with REDSKINS FANS!!..

You can say that again....

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

i[m ready for football man august can't get here fast enough

Oh it can and it will...

May 1st today...all the kids will be out of school before you know it 3 and 1/2 short weeks 4 weeks..

Now you're making plans for 4th of July..

Once Fourth of July hits summer is over....

The Skins are in training camp.. Fourth of July is over and we're more than halfway through July.. preseason is in a couple weeks..

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SLOW TIME DOWN!!..

YES I TO AM EXCITED FOR REDSKINS FOOTBALL LOL

13 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

^^ What is that? lol...is that like 26 sausage links, french toast, bacon and eggs? If it weren't for the strawberries I'd ask if your name was Ron Swanson lol...

That isnt only 26 sausage links, it's 26 colossal blueberry sausage links hahaha

So it's Ladies night out and my wife is going out axe throwing with the ladies... I'll send her with a picture of cowboys eagles Giants helmets that she could put on the target... And how cool Kick-Ass would that be if she hit each one dead center... Of course as I type this with a lump in my throat.. probably should watch my p's and q's on are only Monday night game lol

Archived