Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Well lets be humble and look ANGRY.  That is what I want from our team.  We also can't compare that 2014 game with today's offense, DJax killed them with big plays that game.  Hopefully Doctson, Reed and company can step up.  But the boys can't compared to that team either, that was a very good cowboys team.  Biggest fear in this game for me is Zeke, we got to stop him and the last 3 games we are not all that on run D.

11 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I recall the gif posted above, did we ever determine why on earth Wylie did that?

Other than the fact that he’s a boob?

Man, don't call this moron a boob.....I like boobs.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

Biggest fear in this game for me is Zeke, we got to stop him and the last 3 games we are not all that on run D.

If it helps, DeMarco Murray that year had a whopping 913 yards through the first 7 games, had over 1,800 yards on the ground for the year, and put up 141 yards on the Skins in that game...and we still won.

18 hours ago, redskinss said:

Baked tater, you've never seen varsity blues?

It's a football movie where the starting quarterback blows out his knee and the backup comes in and unexpectedly leads them to a championship. 

For decades, the most iconic image of America came from Texas. 

Hollywood loved the cowboy, silently toiling in the heat and cold, staring down danger and prepared to answer any challenge that came his way.

But over time, industrialization and modernization, cowboys drifted from the national consciousness, or at least from the movies and television screens. 

As things shifted, however, another Texas icon emerged: the quarterback. 

Friday Night Lights, first as a book, then a movie, and later a TV show, made the country care about small town Texas high school football. The sophomoric Varsity Blues helped too. 

As that mythology grew, one real life QB emerged to fit the storybook casting: Colt McCoy.

With blue eyes and a humble voice, McCoy came from tiny Tuscola, Texas, a town of fewer than 800 people about three hours west of Dallas. He went on and excelled as the starting quarterback at the University of Texas, becoming the winningest Longhorn QB ever. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/video/unrivaled-legacy-redskins-cowboys-thanksgiving

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Yeah that's what I mean, it's like our own little Johnathon moxon we got here.

Under dog from west Texas coming in to relieve the injured star quarterback.

Hopefully our outcome is the same.

It will be. Book it, bet it, don't regret it. This Ju-ju is the gravy for the bird. 

Awwwww man... I'm telling you life is great right now... I'm on a very positive track right now in life.. probably the most positive it's been in quite a while..this is such an exciting year to be a Redskins fan. I'm so jazzed kind of trying to get my feet under me on how to adjust to this winning style I guess..lol..I know I'm just going to take the same path I have every year and embrace the season and take one game at a time... 2012 was one hell of a ride from coming out of the bye week up to the loss at home against Seattle in round one.. I know for a fact 2012 was the year until the ****ty turf at FedEx killed RG3...my gut is just starting to churn with butterflies of the possibility of this season finishing out like that season did.. but not get knocked out in the first round...

Life's just excellent right now.. right next to one of my favorite holidays tomorrow with my wife's bears game on first followed by our game..OMG AND AND!!... The landlord came over and fixed the shower so I have 100% water pressure..ah may zing...any who I'll be lurking reading posting less here in the next day or two hahahaha..

Thank you so much to everybody who makes this site go round..i appreciate y'all putting up with me ..God bless.. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody and most importantly a very very big thank you to all women and men serving this great country!!.. everybody enjoy their Thanksgiving be safe and HAIL to the REDSKINS!!

Archived