Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Big opportunity this week. So far, despite having some duds, they have done a good job bouncing back from those duds. Tampa is a big passing team. But if they can get a good rush going, Fitzpatrick will give us the ball - maybe even a pick 6 or two. Have to keep from getting beat deep. Keep it all in front of them and make them go the length of the field. 

Kind of under the radar has been very good STs play. Opponents starting deep in their own territory most of the time. Per Football Outsiders, STs is ranked 9th in DVOA. That is driven by punting which is ranked 4th in the league. 

STs could very well be the difference. I feel us getting ready for a KO or punt return for TD. We are so due. 

Keeping the faith the replacements come in with good juju and keep this train on the tracks, get a win in Tampa and keep the good juju feelings a rollin... Redskins fans have no time to let the negativity bring us down..stay positive, positive, positive..let the rest work it self out..Hail to the Redskins and keep the good juju faith folks!!

LETS GO!! LETS GO!!!!COME ON GET UP LETS GO!!! Replacements will.do there job as j tomsula has done his getting these men fired up on the d line gonna realease absolute havoc on them pirates!!! Defense rebounds and dominates no bad juju here folks come on let's go get excited Redskins football baby it's what we ****ing work for all week..it's what we go through all week to be able to watch Redskins football and let all those little things go and cheer on our beloved Redskins..come on let's get pumped guysgals who's with me here!! It's ****ING GAME DAY!!!!

It's ****ing on..we have football back at the house where we watch as a family and cheer and cry as a family and no one can slow us down or tell us to be quite..I'm ****in pumped I want a Redskins win, no coming out flat give it all you got boys lay it on the line and fight for your ****ing life for this game..HAIL TO THE REDSKINS BABY..c'mon now men beat the man in front of you and ****ing win!!!LETS GOOOOO REDSKINSSSS!!!!!!!!

These are the games best suitable for me... Replacements in, we're down in the dumps... We suck again nothing to cheer for.. this is when I get my loudest and get my most excited as well most pumped.. LET'S GET LOUD FOLKS COME ON!!!!

I'm tearing up typing.. thinking no one can take my fandom..I don't give up I never stop now is the time to to be loud #****shhhhh.  let's go let's go come on SKINS!!!!

That Good JUJU keeps flowing! The team believes, doesn’t quit, and just keeps grinding. Or offense is not pretty, Alex is not pretty but we’ve won 6 of 9. Can’t beat the fight in these Skins!! Coaching has come a long way in terms of mental toughness. And in The shocker of the week, a large swath of our fans will be certain to keep hating instead of getting behind this team. Whatever floats your boat just don’t come around here with your nonsense. Good JUJU reigns supreme!

Good Luck. And by that no sarcasm implied. Good seasons

are often aided by it. Last year they had a lot of bad luck.

Now injuries aren't clearly good luck. But otherwise the ball seems to bounce their way so far. As Skip Bayless ironically of all people said today, what Tampa did today is almost mathematically impossible. 500 yards. Only punted once. Yet, scores only 3 points. Saw somewhere that was historic.

Fans were amazing at this game. Felt like a home game.

Winning is 50% skill 50% luck.

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Good Luck. And by that no sarcasm implied. Good seasons

are often aided by it. Last year they had a lot of bad luck.

Now injuries aren't clearly good luck. But otherwise the ball seems to bounce their way so far. As Skip Bayless ironically of all people said today, what Tampa did today is almost mathematically impossible. 500 yards. Only punted once. Yet, scores only 3 points. Saw somewhere that was historic.

Fans were amazing at this game. Felt like a home game.

What does it say about our defense?.. to give up 500 yards but to come up with big plays when needed.. it's almost a head scratcher

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Winning is 50% skill 50% luck.

What does it say about our defense?.. to give up 500 yards but to come up with big plays when needed.. it's almost a head scratcher

Yeah it was a weird game in multiple ways. I like the fact that Swearinger, J. Allen, Anderson were unhappy about the performance.  Sounds like they will play with an ever bigger edge next week.

Archived