Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Wait..what?..isn't that a trend we want to continue?^^

Umm #redskins24 no one gets louder than me..#redskins24..he means post's in here right?.. I'll give you names of a handful of sports bars that can vouch that I'm the most passionate loudest cheerleader of the Redskins...hook it up #redskins24

On 11/16/2018 at 8:13 AM, CaptainJames2004 said:

Let's keep it rolling then! Tis the season of breaking our own trends!

Not sure which trend you think we should be breaking in that Gruden Vs O’Brien thing...as @bakedtater1 said, wouldn’t we WANT to keep that 0-8 on the road Vs nfc teams trend going, and our trend of 6-3 at home Vs afc teams going? And not break that trend? ??

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Not sure which trend you think we should be breaking in that Gruden Vs O’Brien thing...as @bakedtater1 said, wouldn’t we WANT to keep that 0-8 on the road Vs nfc teams trend going, and our trend of 6-3 at home Vs afc teams going? And not break that trend? ??

Wasn't really a serious post. No worries. 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Wholly ****..gonna get my self banned again from this place SWFLSkins if I venture to far from this here positive thread into other threads...I've been narrowed down to one thread to visit at this website..

Yup. I only visit them, lurky lurky...lol

Colt McCoy does Dallas.  And he does Dallas very well.  :)

Seriously, Colt is probably going to make a few more mistakes than Alex, but he knows the offense and the receivers so much better.  It wasn't shocking that as soon as he came in, he found Reed and Doctson.  He also should have a good chemistry with Quinn, because he threw a lot to Quinn during the off season and training camp.

The offense will run more smoothly, and they will push the ball down the field more. 

That said, he will turn the ball over more.  So you have to be ready for that.

Another good thing: The Eagles are completely done.  They've given up and they are very injured.

If the 'Skins beat the Cowboys on thanksgiving, and I think they will, that's essentially the division.  At that point, it's unlikely that Dallas or the Eagles have enough runway to catch up almost regardless of what the 'Skins do.

If they lose, then it's going to be tougher, because Dallas and the 'Skins would be tied for the division lead.  In theory, the 'Skins have the easier schedule, and could get to 5-1 in the division if they could sweep the Eagles and Giants, and that will take care of that. 

Really, though, to make life easier on yourself, just go down and beat Dallas and be done with it.

They match up well against the Cowboys.  When they can sell out to stop the run, they are fine.  They get gashed when our slow ass LBs have to decide whether they are covering or playing the run.  We know what Dallas wants to do. 

Prime still believes in the skins..and because I am a REALISTIC I could see the cowpukes winning the division but I'm sure as hell staying positive enough to believe the season isn't a wash..our patch work o line is playing pretty damn good.at least in pass protection and they proved that yesterday against a very VERY good defensive front..to allow that Texas d line to get what they got is very impressive to me. The loss yesterday was one of the most heart break losses I can remember in a long time..but I came out feeling positive..silverback will be back with a healthy CT and Crowder and Colt performs well AGAIN   IN DALLASS    IN PRIMETIME and the skins win...

Orrrrr being a REALISTIC the cowpukes get hot and beat us Thursday, we still win the division and it sets up a real real classic third match between the two clubs with the Redskins prevailing and advancing in the playoffs.

There is still soooo much to be had in this season ladies and gentlemen..a season I am already chalking up as a success.. defense= success,offense=success(when your winning games something right is happening on offense even if it's very little)special teams=success (tress way special teams player of the week)so no reason to be down in the dumps, get ur turkey day plans nailed down and HAIL ON OUR BOYS IN DALLAS!!

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If they lose, then it's going to be tougher, because Dallas and the 'Skins would be tied for the division lead.  In theory, the 'Skins have the easier schedule, and could get to 5-1 in the division if they could sweep the Eagles and Giants, and that will take care of that. 

I'm sorry but it fees real good to see you in here...I love seeing the old crowd in here..not sure if that sounds right..old crowd?..what I'm trying to say is those I've seen around here so long beeing in here hahaha..any who..sooo if we lose to Dallas can we still win the division?

Archived