Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Standings-wise, we are in 2nd in the nfc east and Dallas is in first. I’m guessing we’ll be back in 1st by half a game (after Dallas loses to the saints)  for probably only 4 days until we fail again on MNF in Philly 

May I remind you where you are....

Let's take advantage of this mini bye..get some god damn reps behind Colt,lick our wounds get ready for Philly and pluck some feathers on a Monday nighter..well be back in first place and yesterday will be a distant memory.. plenty to be positive for folks..stay positive..I'm having a hell of a time as we speak right now but will be ok and that good juju will be flowing through the veins shortly.

Is everybody catching their breath from playing two football games in 48 hours?.. it's all good it's all good.. take a deep breath enjoy this mini bye week..going to feel good actually farting around tomorrow watching football not being stressed out... Actually two Sundays in a row..but by next Sunday I'll be so pumped and ancy with butterflies ready for Redskins football!!

On 11/23/2018 at 10:46 AM, Voice_of_Reason said:

So of the Skins win the next 2 weeks at Philly then Giants at home, They’re in the drivers seat again.

I think the chances of that happening are low, but it’s possible.

I take it this assumes Dallas loses to the Saints?

Archived