Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

2 hours ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Lost two in a row..  still in first place.

Standings-wise, we are in 2nd in the nfc east and Dallas is in first. I’m guessing we’ll be back in 1st by half a game (after Dallas loses to the saints)  for probably only 4 days until we fail again on MNF in Philly 

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Standings-wise, we are in 2nd in the nfc east and Dallas is in first. I’m guessing we’ll be back in 1st by half a game (after Dallas loses to the saints)  for probably only 4 days until we fail again on MNF in Philly 

May I remind you where you are....

Let's take advantage of this mini bye..get some god damn reps behind Colt,lick our wounds get ready for Philly and pluck some feathers on a Monday nighter..well be back in first place and yesterday will be a distant memory.. plenty to be positive for folks..stay positive..I'm having a hell of a time as we speak right now but will be ok and that good juju will be flowing through the veins shortly.

• Like 1

Is everybody catching their breath from playing two football games in 48 hours?.. it's all good it's all good.. take a deep breath enjoy this mini bye week..going to feel good actually farting around tomorrow watching football not being stressed out... Actually two Sundays in a row..but by next Sunday I'll be so pumped and ancy with butterflies ready for Redskins football!!

• Like 1
On 11/23/2018 at 10:46 AM, Voice_of_Reason said:

So of the Skins win the next 2 weeks at Philly then Giants at home, They’re in the drivers seat again.

I think the chances of that happening are low, but it’s possible.

I take it this assumes Dallas loses to the Saints?