Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Im currently in Rome, Italy.

Met a Broncos fan out here during a trip to Pompeii. He said we're a good football team and our defense is scary.

That is the first time ive met an NFL fan randomly and I havent had to be embarrassed about us being a hot mess. Other teams and fans finally have to put some respeck on our name.

Plus, whatever happens in November, we will be playing meaningful football in December. Thats not something we have done a whole bunch in the last 10 years.

2 hours ago, UKskins said:

Im currently in Rome, Italy.

Met a Broncos fan out here during a trip to Pompeii. He said we're a good football team and our defense is scary.

That is the first time ive met an NFL fan randomly and I havent had to be embarrassed about us being a hot mess. Other teams and fans finally have to put some respeck on our name.

Plus, whatever happens in November, we will be playing meaningful football in December. Thats not something we have done a whole bunch in the last 10 years.

When in Rome..

Celebrate love today pass on nothing but positivity and it will multiply..We could be sulking over injuries and the like but we stay focused on the task at hand and work together towards victory. 

Hard work is undefeated, stronger together. Good JUJU brigade!! Let’s Go get that W tomorrow!!

4 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Celebrate love today pass on nothing but positivity and it will multiply..We could be sulking over injuries and the like but we stay focused on the task at hand and work together towards victory. 

Hard work is undefeated, stronger together. Good JUJU brigade!! Let’s Go get that W tomorrow!!

I feel them positive vibes u bouncin round I'll keep it goin Hail on skins...beat the man in front of you and everything else will fall into place...stay humble #shhhhh

4 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Rise up this mornin, 
Smiled with the risin sun, 
Three little birds 
Pitch by my doorstep

Good morning y'all..I'm awaking full of good juju typing this as my eyes adjust lol Excited for another day of Redskins football!! Hail em up boys!!!

Archived