Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Let's go Skins!!! I'm in one hund..love ya all the way... we'll be at our same location as a family again with our new Redskins fan friend we met... Hey actually I was delivering milk for the farm and I showed up to a store and this guy said oh yeah I love your jacket .. but anyway this guy and I started talking and he tells me that his sons teammate on the high school football team is a nephew to Alex Smith.. Alex Smith's brother is an electrical contractor here in a small town outside of the small town I live in LOL...

I looooved that top ten quotes from Marley clip..thank you Joe!!!...

Sending good vibes once again today. Have to do one post in the Ju Ju thread before the game. 

I would love for Ha Ha to seal the game with a pick today and then have the stadium PA go into busta Rhymes  song with woo “ha” got ya all in check. 

Bad day at the dumpster fire, it's okay, throw a steak on your eye with some accent until mid rare. toss with marinated slaw and get over it. 

Everybody has a bad day at work, you wake up the next morning, take a deep breath and Thank God your alive. Pull up your britches and get back to work, and don't forget living is in the struggle..... 

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Bump this thread?!?!...BUMP THIS THREAD??!!!!!...some of us fans need this here thread for losses like today lol...most brilliant thing ever by SWFLSkins... prey for no serious injuries to the oline, lick our wounds and get ready for Tampa Bay.

Word, it should be pinned.

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If you're going to tweet a quote from the movie Friday this one is definitely better than Chris Tuckers, especially for the good juju thread.?

Immediately figured that's where it came from. That movie so old now a wise man probably watched it and told him. :ols:

We were battered and bruised and got mollywopped today.  That's the way the cookies crumble sometime, Sending that healing JuJu to our Oline and anyone else that went down. We need them better pronto. Season is still in hand, 5-3 with everything we want in front of us.  Keep the faith,  don't let go of the rope, get back to work. Irie, shine your light, hear me now! HTTR...

Alex said on one of his shows that he thought the Saints loss had a benefit because it made them play-prepare in a way where it brought home if you don't prepare/play with your A game bad things happen.

I had a little bad feeling (though still thought they'd win) when the defense got all this positive attention after the Giants win -- maybe they needed wake up call round 2.   So hopefully this has a good carry over effect like the NO game.  Jay's teams tend to respond well from bad losses.

I picked them to win after the previous 2 losses.  Not sure on this one yet, I want to have a vibe about this new O line line up first.  I am headed to the game and its a long drive so I hope they have it together otherwise it won't be a fun drive home for me.

13 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

It happened to the falcons why not us.. didn't they have like three different starting offensive lineman out against us?.. and they played pretty darn good I thought

Well, its a little bit different.  They were backups, but they’ve had weeks of starting and practice by this point in the season.

Hopefully our OL group can get some similar continuity as we head down the stretch.

Anything is possible, right?

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well, its a little bit different.  They were backups, but they’ve had weeks of starting and practice by this point in the season.

Hopefully our OL group can get some similar continuity as we head down the stretch.

Anything is possible, right?

Well..yes..on the positive side I think the d can keep us in games...win games like the 2000 Ravens, no... But at least keeping us in the game would be helpful..

Cowboys losing is always nice and fills my heart with good JuJu!  Hope the new guys on the line get into the books, and are prepared to play decent, so we can steal a W in Tampa.  We are playing with house money at 5-3 with 3/5's of our OL missing and our QB still not comfy right?. Playing one of the high flying passing and scoring O's in the league right? We have no chance per a plethora of skins fans right? The seasons over right? Nah, not yet. Circle the wagons and get this W.  HTTR

Archived