Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Gonna live in this thread this week, kinda feel like enjoying the win.  Tired of reading about Norman or Alex or Jay or WR’s or anything else.  6-3 with a home game against the Texans, I like our spot!  

Chiefs beat the Cards, we smashed the Cards, wonder if that week one win will get respect or count now in some of our fans opinions!?  Lol

go skins!   First place!  

11 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Mike Sellers is Good Juju. Dude played hard and well for a while with the Skins. 11 Seasons in fact. Damn he played here that long?

11 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

Super nice guy to boot!

I met him at the Marriott Tampa in the lobby, He could also eat your head like an M&M, sez something for how big Rattlesnake actually is, and his friend is not abnormally small..

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I must give you credit SWFLSkins, I believe this is the first good ju-ju/positivity thread, at least that I can recall.  Whatever it is, it's working.

We been sittin down too long, so get up, get up, get up now.....Could you be loved....and be loved....Two times...

Out of the darkness must come out the light....

I was just thinking about Sellers watching the Pittsburgh game this past week. They have some man beast fullback with Sellers # and I wondered why we never pursued a pass catching/ blocking fullback. I think that would fit perfect in this offense. By the way . Today is beautiful day. 1st place. Let the Dominos jeep falling this way.

Sorry SWFLSkins..I sparked something here in the Rocky mountains that shook all the way south east to help propel that skins win..that(called or uncalled for lol)rant I went on on Sunday morning is what did it.... lightning and the thunder thunder.. lightning and the thunder..

10 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

I met him at the Marriott Tampa in the lobby, He could also eat your head like an M&M, sez something for how big Rattlesnake actually is, and his friend is not abnormally small..

I’m 6’5” 240 and he made my neck and arms look like a high schooler. My buddy is about 5’10” 180

3 hours ago, Rattlesnake88 said:

I’m 6’5” 240 and he made my neck and arms look like a high schooler. My buddy is about 5’10” 180

LOL, called it. I knew it, I stood next to him, I knew that pic was telling. 

9 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Sorry SWFLSkins..I sparked something here in the Rocky mountains that shook all the way south east to help propel that skins win..that(called or uncalled for lol)rant I went on on Sunday morning is what did it.... lightning and the thunder thunder.. lightning and the thunder..

I wore my #21 jersey. Probowl. took it out of the original pkg. I got it in, got it in 2008, never wore it before. Put it back pkg, Monday Morning. Will bring it out When the team goes all the way. Many pitched in with Ju-ju....but I can tell you, it was there. 

It wasn't the lucky #21 jersey man..it was just you. You started this thread and I believe it shows what kind of person you are. And when ya have people with as much positivity as your self it really spreads..it does wonders for people. So on a serious note thank you so much for what you do for this community I absoluteley love. I love this season the Redskins are in..I love any season the Redskins play. I love Redskins football good or bad, I'm all in. It wasn't my rant or your lucky jersey but us positive folks living the positive life.. spreading nothing but positive vibes when the Redskins win or lose. Hail with me folks and stay positive, positive, positive. 

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

It wasn't the lucky #21 jersey man..it was just you. You started this thread and I believe it shows what kind of person you are. And when ya have people with as much positivity as your self it really spreads..it does wonders for people. So on a serious note thank you so much for what you do for this community I absolutely love. I love this season the Redskins are in..I love any season the Redskins play. I love Redskins football good or bad, I'm all in. It wasn't my rant or your lucky jersey but us positive folks living the positive life.. spreading nothing but positive vibes when the Redskins win or lose. Hail with me folks and stay positive, positive, positive. 

Well I have not always been positive about the Redskins or even this community. That said I have decided to live the serenity prayer. Change what you can, and live with the rest. If something is not bringing you a positive return, change your approach to it or leave it and move on. I am in control of myself, not others, and certainly not others interaction with me. But I am in control of my interactions with them. 

http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Ten_Years_After:Positive_Vibrations

In the night - when you're all alone
With the one - that you call your own
Ask yourself - if you're doing good
Give yourself some positive vibrations,
Give yourself some positive vibrations.

Well, the skies - they look down on you;
And the stars, they will guide you through
On this plane - that we all live on

Too many wanderers are wandering;
Too many ponderers are pondering;
Too many squanderers are squandering.
All you've got to do - is let the sun come shining through.

You can do - what you want to do,
You can call the game you play.
You can go - where you want to go.

-----
You can call the game you play.
You can go - where you want to go.

and no, the Serenity prayer doesn't mean I am in AA, LOL.....I still tip it back. 

Archived