Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

On 11/1/2018 at 4:54 PM, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

This is my favorite thread on ES. It's either hot VT talk or everybody's favorite playoff proposal. We really to need to change the thread title to reflect what actually happens here.

Rather than complaining, I thought you'd be in here gloating about how your Princeton Tigers are undefeated and tearing up the Ivy League.

I just don’t understand how a program as good as LSU can’t recruit a top-tier QB, and then coach them up.  It’s like they just refuse to try and have a dynamic offense on principle.  It’s totally ****ing nuts.

It’s such a freaking waste. And LSU is about the only program in the SEC West they can threaten Bama, so we’re stuck with Saban all the time...

28 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Greedy Williams would look really good in Burgundy and Gold.

We only draft from Alabama early now. Which isn’t really a bad thing....

On 10/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Bama will win this game by 17+ points. LSU just can't score with them and while their defense has limited Bama previously, it has never faced a Bama offense with an NFL caliber QB. 

Hopefully, they'll keep it close but we've all seen this before. LSU just running into a wall for 2-3 yards and punting, praying they don't have to pass and that their defense can somehow win the game. Yawn.

LSU was somehow even more inept than I thought 

E2CB85E0-4EF8-4852-A518-8CC56C182F36.png

14 hours ago, Forehead said:

Well, Penn State looks like **** warmed over today.

PSU is an average offense. UM has a great defense that’s playing awesome. The run pass option with a hobbled Trace isn’t going to be very effective. 

Rahne is getting outcoached-I just see a lot of instances where they don’t have the basics down (like having enough blockers). 

UM had our defense thoroughly confused. Even on TV I wasn’t sure who had the ball at times-they we’re THAT good.

Archived