Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Getting ready for the school day

It makes sense.   With about 99k public schools we would only need 200k commandos if we wanted 2 at every school.  We could use SOCOM to provide those forces. The use FORSCOM to provide forces for the perimeter. If we do it right America will look like Afghanistan in no time. Blast walls, serpentine entrances, concertina wire... now we're talking! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Redskins Diehard said:

It makes sense.   With about 99k public schools we would only need 200k commandos if we wanted 2 at every school.  We could use SOCOM to provide those forces. The use FORSCOM to provide forces for the perimeter. If we do it right America will look like Afghanistan in no time. Blast walls, serpentine entrances, concertina wire... now we're talking! 

Yeah, I have yet to see a single right winger pushing these nonsensical "proposals" to arm teachers or now deploy commandos to schools explain the specifics of how their ideas will be implemented.

Where will these 200,000 special forces operators be found? There are currently around 70,000 total across all branches of the military. Or, if you have to bring in people and train them, who will be responsible for that training and who will pay for it? Who will make sure the training is up to snuff? The military? How are you going to get those military training resources allocated? If you're going to arm teachers, who is going to be responsible for training them? Where are their guns going to come from? Who's going to pay for them?

• Thanks 1

Out at the ‘Desantis Boat Parade’ today: “You don’t see events like this coming from the Left or the Democrats. Is there a Biden boat parade?”

Lol. Mother****ers even trying to divide us by how we spend our leisure time. 🤣

"Democrats and liberals don't celebrate freedom like conservatives and Republicans do."

IDK 🤭

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c2f874d45f280e9f7

41 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Why do you think they have so much economic anxiety?

They don’t. They’re parroting talking points.

You have to have convenient reasons to vote against your opponent, whether true or not.

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Lol. Mother****ers even trying to divide us by how we spend our leisure time. 🤣

"Democrats and liberals don't celebrate freedom like conservatives and Republicans do."

IDK 🤭

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c2f874d45f280e9f7

You should see the Pride parade every year in Toronto. It’s a gigantic spectacle… widely attended by groups in every demographic.

Thats a celebration of liberties and freedoms.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

🎶 And the grift goes on...🎶

Donald Trump Jr. calls on Trump supporters to sign his father's birthday card — and pay for the privilege

Donald Trump Jr. is offering his father's supporters a chance to sign the former president's "official" birthday card — but only if they donate money to his fundraising committee.

"My father has done so much for this great Country, and I know it would mean so much to him to see YOUR NAME on his OFFICIAL Birthday Card," Trump Jr. wrote in an email Insider received Tuesday night.

A link in the email allows the recipient to write a message to the former president, but potential well-wishers must first pledge at least $1 to send in their online birthday greeting.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2022 at 10:27 PM, spjunkies said:

Waaaaa it's not like there's a DVD available for you to watch the Tim Allen version waaaaahhhh.

$100 says she doesn't give a **** about Tim Allen or Buzz Lightyear.  She cares about DeSantis's efforts to create a Nazi government.  

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 6/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, The Evil Genius said:

I guess what I was saying is if you have 50k (not sure what the costs of a small fishing boat is) of disposable income to waste on a boat, you can probably afford $4-5 gas. 

Pontoon and fishing boats are cheap. You can go nuts buying expensive toys for the fishing boat (like a trolling motor you program via gps to make your run for you) Center consoles can vary. The surf boats are super expensive (cheapest brand new about 75k, top of the line currently just under 300k). 

but boat prices went up a lot over Covid. The top of the like surf boat was 175k and now it’s 290k. 

But many/most probably have a boat they bought 10 years ago so they didn’t spend anywhere near that

and gas is way more than that 😂 you pay a premium for it being on the water. Plus it’s ethanol free. Plus you’re running 93 octane. 

i don’t know why but it’s always been almost exclusive conservatives I run into in the boating/lake life.