Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

33 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'Trump supporters believe in conspiracy theorles because that's the only way they can explain why their lives don't get any better no matter how many times they vote Republican. @fadestowhite'

Nah, it always gets better for them when a Republicans take office. All they have to do is say it so….

Didn’t you get the memo that USA just came out the greatest era of prosperity in its rich history. That’s what ppl are saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

The right wing obsession with the "Let's go Brandon" thing reminds me of conservative media going ape**** over Obama wearing a tan suit because they couldn't really find anything substantive to go after him about.

Its stupid. I said **** Donald trump every day for the last 6 years. I’m not upset about them saying the same lol

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Its stupid. I said **** Donald trump every day for the last 6 years. I’m not upset about them saying the same lol

A dude said it to me at work one day...I replied "I'm sure you think that's funny, now let's get on with your order."  

I was just shocked that someone who didn't know me from Eve's housecat thought it was appropriate.  :ols:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was just shocked that someone who didn't know me from Eve's housecat thought it was appropriate.  :ols:

He figures there's two kinds of people out there. 

People who agree with him. 
People it pisses off. 

And he is happy, either way. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, Larry said:

He figures there's two kinds of people out there. 

People who agree with him. 
People it pisses off. 

And he is happy, either way. 

These people are idiots, I can get if you found the situation in which "Let's go Brandon" was born out of funny. But to make it your rallying cry? To turn it into a movement is stupid. Don't be shocked though, you get stupid out of stupid people.

Also, these people really do think it's the funniest and most clever thing since sliced bread (that might be funny to them). When they say it to you and you don't laugh or your mind isn't blown, it confuses them.

• Like 1

I’ve been in Texas and Tennessee multiple times over Thanksgiving and Christmas and the number of “Let’s go Brandon! FJB,” t-shirts and bumper stickers I’ve seen is comically astounding. They want to tell us we’re sheep for listening to any rational thought while they regurgitate internet memes. Every time you see that on a bumper sticker or a shirt, that’s another conscious choice someone made to spend money on something so comically stupid.

If you’ve ever gone to a souvenir shop and wondered who actually buys those FBI shirts that say “Female Body Investigator,” now you know, and unfortunately those people now have political views too.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, balki1867 said:

If you’ve ever gone to a souvenir shop and wondered who actually buys those FBI shirts that say “Female Body Investigator,” now you know, and unfortunately those people now have political views too.

I have a similar shirt but it says “Fat Booty Invader”.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I dont believe Trump can recover from coming out as pro-vaccine the way he has.  My concern of him being re-elected has dropped significantly.  I jus want to know why he did it, it can't be to feed his base, this is the polar opposite of that.

I'm sure he's been told by many that Operation Warp Speed was his greatest achievement as president. He has to promote it. I'd be curious around campaign time, assuming, he'll run, whether he feels it should be required or not. 

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I dont believe Trump can recover from coming out as pro-vaccine the way he has.  My concern of him being re-elected has dropped significantly.  I jus want to know why he did it, it can't be to feed his base, this is the polar opposite of that.

It will have no impact. Hopefully by 24 the pandemic will be a distant memory.

The Trumpers will flock to him and that could be enough to get him back in power. The Dems won’t be United in 24.

• Like 1

“When I decided to use my few minutes speaking to the president of the United States, I decided to say **** you. Which was just a joke cause that’s how jokes work”

put that on the list with the 1/6 people whining about not getting vegan food in jail, or the other things they complained about. 

it’d be so nice if one time these people would actually own their actions. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I jus want to know why he did it, it can't be to feed his base, this is the polar opposite of that.

Finally! A question I can answer...its because he's an idiot. Thats it, he's stupid. Most stupid people can at least realize that they lack the necessary intelligence to do a job, so they bring on someone who knows how. Trump is too narcissistic to admit he isn't the smartest person in the room, so he hires idiots and yes men as well. Thats the real reason he brought he kids into the White House, not because they were smart, but because they're idiots too. Trump is that damn squirrel that runs out into the road, then runs off again, then runs back into the road and then jumps in front of your car. He doesn't know what he's doing, he doesn't know where he's going.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I love this non apology, can we just cancel this guy, ruin his life and move on?

• Like 2