Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Draft Day Thread

Wildbunny

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

i wouldnt call him terrible. the guy is a two time SB winner. And he must ahve told them he is playing another few years at least or they would have picked a QB at number 2.

eli is good at throwing the ball away nowadays.....probably the best at it

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

i wouldnt call him terrible. the guy is a two time SB winner. And he must ahve told them he is playing another few years at least or they would have picked a QB at number 2.

Not to mention he managed to beat our ****ty team 2x in the last 2 years.

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

He wasn't then, he is now. His stats from last year put him as a less than average starting QB and he's only declining.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The Giants have a good GM who knew none of these QBs are very good. Build a team around Eli and take a QB next year or the year after.

if you think you are going to suck enough to take a 1st year starter

maybe they are going to grab Kapernick

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

The Giants have a good GM who knew none of these QBs are very good. Build a team around Eli and take a QB next year or the year after.

Are you saying we also have a good GM too because we drafted a 3 year at worst stop gap with our 3rd rounder? Interesting perspective. 

Archived