Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Draft Day Thread

Wildbunny

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Unfortunately JLC is often a know nothing idiot when it comes to anything Redskins related.

But please God let it be true.

I do think eventually both Bruce and Jay will be working for Jon.  For like 3 miserable years until they all get fired. Except maybe Jon. That contract...

Could be a mutual parting of ways, but nothing is definitive yet. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Well. Some good news for a change. The bigger question is why would the Raiders want anything to do with him?

Why? Because Coors Lite is cheap to stock. :silly:

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Well. Some good news for a change. The bigger question is why would the Raiders want anything to do with him?

because something happened in tampa bay that we don't understand. The brother wasn't strong enough to make the witchcraft work

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Who is in for a letter campaign to Mark Davis, posing as Raiders fans, saying we need the full old team back and that includes Bruce Allen to restore the Raiders to glory...:)

I'd love to but that dude's hair cause me great emotional discomfort

21 minutes ago, TK said:

Could be a mutual parting of ways, but nothing is definitive yet. 

Would be great if true but Jason has become a guy in recent years that just takes stabs in the dark and hopes they occasionally come true.

I remember a couple years ago for example he said that Bill Polian was coming out of retirement to become the President and GM of the Bills.  He tweeted that it was 100% a done deal but of course in reality that never came to fruition. 

Archived